Things that make you go, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!"

Options

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    This actually looks good, but sadly, not Manchurian chicken. It's cauliflower. :sick:

DSC_7735.JPG

Deep fried cauliflower is actually pretty tasty, but let's not pretend it's something that it's not, hunh?
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Obama
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    TOFU bacon. . oh the humanity!

bacon-tofu.jpg
    All the nopes.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    :mad: :angry: Store reward cards - I hate being badgered for a different damn card everytime I buy something somewhere. :explode:

I swiped my rewards card at the self checkout the other day and the machine said they no longer use the reward cards. I dug that thing out of my purse for nothing and was standing there like a chump. :explode:

So now I have a handy card to scrape ice off my side mirrors. Woo!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

bacon-tofu.jpg

:sad:
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Tofu bacon? HAHAHAA
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    When the OP cut me from her friend list...whyyyyyyyy?!?!?! :laugh:
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    40 consecutive posts about Vashikaran black magic.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You have to find the 'right' gluten free bread - I LOVE Udi's bread. It's soft and delicious. The dry and crumbly rice bread - not so much. (also, Schar brand dinner rolls taste just like the gluteny kind).

I was a vegetarian for 10 years and could never get into the "fake meat" stuff - tofu dogs were rubbery and the tvp crumbles were just weird. Just found other, different, substitutes instead (black bean burgers, lentil loaf, etc).

I can't handle vegan cheese (ew) but my son will eat it by the chunk, so to each his own, I guess....
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    People who use bathrooms and don't wash their hands... especially public bathrooms, if I could go into those with a hazmat suit on I would.
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    That tofu bacon literally looks like sin...or maybe it should be marketed as Catholic penance or something.

Whenever I see someone say the word 'gelato' on MFP I have an involuntary *****face reaction, Idk why.
  • xmissxamyx
    xmissxamyx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I dunno im kind of with the OP on this, I don't like my vegetables masquerading as delicious food that they're not (I mean I lurve cauliflower but theres no way I'd ruin a pizza by making it out of some)

I hate people who jump on the latest "food tolerance/clean eating/superfood" bandwagon, first it was nut allegies, then that became mainstream, then it was calcium intolerance now every second "health freak" drinks only rice milk or quinoa milk or soy milk, now it seems Gluten Free is the new trend.
    Don't get me wrong I know that there are some people out there who legitimately have issues with these types of foods but its like all of a sudden only eating gluten free food is so trendy. But lets be honest the majority of the stuff tastes like cardboard and its ludicrously over prices I mean you can pick up a regular 12 slice loaf of bread for $1 but a like 6 slice loaf of gluten free bread starts at about $4-$5 its so stupid.

Something that I see a lot that I don't understand is people who start on the whole Shake/soup/rapid detox diets.
    That just makes me go WHYYYYYY?!?!?! because (IMO) they're only setting themselves up for failure or making it much more difficult for themselves, sure you're going to lose weight only eating soup or drinking shakes or lemon water with honey and pepper and all that other crap, but as soon as they start eating a normal diet again all that weight that just magically vanished is going to come straight back with a vengeance. That or they have to spend the rest of their lives on a semi liquid diet boooooring.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    People who use bathrooms and don't wash their hands... especially public bathrooms, if I could go into those with a hazmat suit on I would.

so if i go in a public bathroom to pee i should wash my hands and touch that nasty *kitten* sink and soap dispenser? I know where my junk has been, i have no idea who's been touching everything else in the bathroom. I'll pass.

dropping a deuce is another issue.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    It is great to have foods of choice that cut the carbs, fats, or calories but some to me are just plain silly but it is MY choice to chose or NOT to chose. Ya have to respect the creative minds though :wink:
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with the zucchini. It ain't pasta, but it's an inventive way to serve a vegetable I like. I like a lot of things you can do with mashed up cauliflower that make it more fun and tasty than just eating a bunch of florets. It's a great base for casseroles. The pizza one makes me sad though.
  • All4Me2014xx
    All4Me2014xx Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    40 consecutive posts about Vashikaran black magic.

Oh Dear God, YES!!! Getting my ex back? I wouldn't have divorced him to begin with.
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options

so if i go in a public bathroom to pee i should wash my hands and touch that nasty *kitten* sink and soap dispenser? I know where my junk has been, i have no idea who's been touching everything else in the bathroom. I'll pass.

LOL, I use so much paper when I go potty it's insane. If the bathroom doesn't have automatic sinks and soap dispensers, I'm weary, but I'll use paper towels to grab stuff and open doors.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

thanks for the warning.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Reality TV

Breast implants

And why a perfectly Beautiful Person would Jack up their face with Plastic Surgery???
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

bacon-tofu.jpg

This really pisses me off, like turkey bacon, chicken bacon, any other kind of bacon that isn't actually BACON.

Stop trying to copy it. Nothing but Bacon should have Bacon in it's name.

/Rant