what would you think?

Options

Replies

• Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    If you show her the switchblade before you kiss her, she'll be much more cooperative.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Dare to dream.
  • jbrownnolan
    jbrownnolan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    DON'T, please just DON'T

If that were me you would get a beat down, I don't care how hot you think you are going to be at midnight on New Years Eve, I don't care if you think you are the next Brad Pitt or Ben Affleck, hands (and LIPS) OFF!!!
  • ck12380
    ck12380 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    DO IT!!!
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    If you show her the switchblade before you kiss her, she'll be much more cooperative.

LOVE.

I even love your name. Slacker generation FTW.
  • findingmarina
    Options
    I get your point....but please don't.

This is not Hollywood....it's real life and in this country you could probably catch a charge.

If it happened to me, it would be a total turn off. I would think you are too cocky and act like your **** don't stink.

If you want to impress a woman (a good woman) treat her like a lady.

A man that acts like I am the most precious jewel leaves more memories than a man that acts like an octopus and has to grab and touch everything.

Don't take my response the wrong way, it is coming from a good place. You are too handsome for that.
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I want to look good on new years, pick the hottest chick in the room, and just walk up and kiss her at midnight. Not a word spoken before or after. Just kiss and walk away. And her memory NOT be of that fat creep that did that. Instead, "OMG WHO was that? IDK but he was HOT!"

So, ladies....if this happened to you, what would your reaction be? I'm so gonna do this, but I kinda want to hear how it could be received.

You would get punched in the throat. Here's a few reasons why that would not work well for you...

1. Sexual assault (yup kissing someone without their consent is sexual assault), I'm sure you rather not spend New Years Day in jail

2. That girl you see in this room, is with someone, but he hasn't arrived (late shift, or w/e). As he's walking over to his gf/wife, he sees some weirdo forcing himself onto his partner. You spend New Years Day in jail, with a broken jaw.

3. You might think you're that hot guy, but the possibility exists that she may not think you're that hot guy! (I know, how could that be?!)

4. SEXUAL ASSAULT.

5. It's stupid.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    untitled-4.png

Just set up a Go Pro so we can see the following D**k punch please
  • laynerich15
    Options
    I want to look good on new years, pick the hottest chick in the room, and just walk up and kiss her at midnight. Not a word spoken before or after. Just kiss and walk away. And her memory NOT be of that fat creep that did that. Instead, "OMG WHO was that? IDK but he was HOT!"

So, ladies....if this happened to you, what would your reaction be? I'm so gonna do this, but I kinda want to hear how it could be received.

2. That girl you see in this room, is with someone, but he hasn't arrived (late shift, or w/e). As he's walking over to his gf/wife, he sees some weirdo forcing himself onto his partner. You spend New Years Day in jail, with a broken jaw.

^^^^^^^^^^This
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^This

I think you would have to stop at the hospital first before going to jail.
  • NikkiJanye73
    NikkiJanye73 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Oh a hard one, I think if it was me I'd love it if i was single. However i can see the others point about if that person doesnt take it well.

I would make sure you know she is single and have been making eyes at her all evening even if it has been across the room and make sure your not drunk! as you may read the situation all wrong with your beer googles on!

maybe more of a blind date set up by friends would be a safer option.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    If I was still single, I'd probably be pretty lit by 12am on new years and would welcome a big ole smooch.

Since I'm old, married, and have little kids I've actually be in bed by 10:30 the last couple of New Years. Sad, huh?
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Screw it, you only live once.
    Everybody will likely be drunk anyway, worse case you'll have a cool story to tell.

It's better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.
  • JojoW8183
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^This

I think you would have to stop at the hospital first before going to jail.

Broken jaws are not life threatening, I have seen several people go to jail with injuries, get booked and THEN get treated.
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options

:huh:

While I use that phrase a lot I'm fairly certain it doesn't fit for this situation.

Or this one:

"Golly gee I'm so sorry I raped you!"
  • JojoW8183
    Options

While I use that phrase a lot I'm fairly certain it doesn't fit for this situation.

Or this one:

^^^^^^^ Exactly! Thank you!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Before you do this.. ask yourself... if a random hot guy walked up to you and smacked one on your lips how would you feel? If your answer is "Screw that, I'd kick that dude's *kitten*!" chances are, no matter who the girl is, she's gonna feel the same way. :drinker: :drinker:

Also, before anyone says something along the lines of "But it would be a guy kissing a guy, that's different!" No.. really isn't different. It's still unasked for, unwanted and flat our rude.

Exactly this!
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options

Or this one:

Obviously they're the same thing...
  • JojoW8183
    Options

Or this one:

Actually...they are

Sexual assault, a form of sexual violence, is any involuntary sexual act in which a person is threatened, coerced, or forced to engage against their will, or any non-consensual sexual touching of a person. This includes rape (such as forced vaginal, anal or oral penetration or drug facilitated sexual assault), groping, forced kissing, child sexual abuse, or the torture of the victim in a sexual manner.

:ohwell: :noway:
  • laynerich15
    Options

Or this one:

How are they not?