Things that make you go, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!"

Options
12346»

Replies

• crazyminxx
    crazyminxx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Why do people eat McDonald's and order a Diet Coke? or a chocolate bar & a diet coke .
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Why do people eat McDonald's and order a Diet Coke? or a chocolate bar & a diet coke .

Speaking of McDonald's. How about the "McRib" sandwich. Whhhhhyyyyyyy!!!!!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

You know... I always wondered that until I started to count calories...
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    JUST saw on the news they were talking about vegetable/zucchini lasagna. Whyyyyyy?????!!!

Screen+shot+2011-05-10+at+4.07.07+PM.png

I have tried a version of this and it was fantastic. I'm not generally one for food substitutions, but I really like zucchini and I wanted to save even a few calories for ice cream after. Worth it. I could eat a lot more and my tummy was happy.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Silver arrow- great transformation. Wow! Congrats!
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Nothing actually. Nothing surprises me anymore. It used to be terms like "special snowflake" on here that would make me roll my eyes. But now I just chuckle and move on to more important (to me) things.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    BTW, I think substituting some foods is awesome. Of course it's fine to fit the "real deal" into your macros, but it's also great to be creative.

I make some zucchini chips that taste just like doritos sweet spicy chili, which is my favorite flavor but I have no control around 'em I'll consume a family size bag in one sitting! So the zucchini works to rid me of those cravings just dandy. :)
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options

Because regular coke is much too sweet for my taste.
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    What is the point of "sagging?" Why do young men let their pants ride down to just above the knee? Whatcha gonna do wit yor pants onna ground?
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,950 Member
    Options
    No reason to resort to black beans. NO REASON.
    Apparently, a lot of people find a reason, so I guess "no reason" isn't at all accurate.
    http://www.snack-girl.com/snack/black-bean-blender-brownies/

Apparently, a lot of people miss the sarcasm in text.

straight_a_student.gif

Generally there are clues in a sarcastic post. You had none. It's not like there is a sarcasm font. I, too, thought you were just hating on black beans. People hate on everything else here, so why should we make the black beans feel left out? Poor black beans...:sad: Everybody so mean!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,950 Member
    Options
    JUST saw on the news they were talking about vegetable/zucchini lasagna. Whyyyyyy?????!!!

Screen+shot+2011-05-10+at+4.07.07+PM.png

I have tried a version of this and it was fantastic. I'm not generally one for food substitutions, but I really like zucchini and I wanted to save even a few calories for ice cream after. Worth it. I could eat a lot more and my tummy was happy.

I just had a food-gasm looking at that. NOM!
  • PatchEFog
    PatchEFog Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Generally there are clues in a sarcastic post. You had none. It's not like there is a sarcasm font. I, too, thought you were just hating on black beans. People hate on everything else here, so why should we make the black beans feel left out? Poor black beans...:sad: Everybody so mean!
    Exactly, especially the minorities like black beans and ketoers and those who don't do sugar and those who 'eat clean'.
    I wash my stuff, so I eat clean all the time!
    I don't really do black beans, but hey.. I've got a trifecta-o'-hate from most here for the other three! YAY me! 29lz028.jpg