Chobani Simply 100 greek yogurt is amazing!

Options
13»

Replies

• wildflowerz76
    wildflowerz76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think maybe I'm a supertaster for Stevia or somthing because almost anything with that added tastes awful to me. So, no on the Chobani 100 for me. I don't do Yoplait either since it's got the artificials. I really like Liberte, but Publix stopped carrying it right after I discovered it was so tasty. Now, I usually do Oikos. I LOVE black cherry. I add 2T of chia seeds to it and have it with a banana most mornings. Yum!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    i loved chobani, but switched to fage.. more protein. i do have two of the chobani flips in the fridge though..

My favorites are the Fage Fruyo but they're like $1.69 a cup and I'm cheap!

switch to cabot- it's more better and less expensive.
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I eat chobani greek yogurt almost every day. I've tried the 100 calorie kind and I don't like it....it's too sweet for me. My favorite flavors are peach and pineapple. I like to have mine with some crunch as well. I'll add whatever I have on hand... almonds, wheat bran flakes, granola, etc. or just eat it with extra fruit cut up and mixed in.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Found Siggi's... nope, not worth trying for the $2 a cup they are selling for! Yikes!

Found the Chobani pumpkin though and it was delicious. There's an apple/cinnamon one too, it's waiting for me in the fridge for later.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I had Dannon Light and Fit yogurt the other day, Caramel Macciato, it was so good! And only 80 calories! Amazing!
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I eat Choibani every morning. I buy a mixture of flavors.

Recently, I found some with steel cut oats too. They are great! The oat variety comes in blueberry, cranberry, banana-walnut and (I think) apple.

I have also had Siggi's. Love it. Siggi, himself, sent me several $1 off coupons, when he first started distributing his Skyr. I kept the handwritten note, as I thought that was so cool.
  • susanmOAKLAND
    susanmOAKLAND Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I LOVE siggi's...just wish they sold big containers cause it is expensive.
  • IrisFlute
    IrisFlute Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    and this weird and delicious mix of 3/4 cup of Greek plain yogurt and 1 -2 teaspoons of light peanut butter. Keeps e full for a long time. Add a Muesli cracker and it's lunch!

That's really funny - I thought I was the only one who had come up with the Greek yogurt and peanut butter mixture! I toss in a tablespoon of ground-up flax seeds (which gives a vaguely nutty flavor) and use it as a dip for celery sticks.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    and this weird and delicious mix of 3/4 cup of Greek plain yogurt and 1 -2 teaspoons of light peanut butter. Keeps e full for a long time. Add a Muesli cracker and it's lunch!

That's really funny - I thought I was the only one who had come up with the Greek yogurt and peanut butter mixture! I toss in a tablespoon of ground-up flax seeds (which gives a vaguely nutty flavor) and use it as a dip for celery sticks.

I add a bit of pumpkin pie spice and use it as a dip for apples. So delish!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Found Siggi's... nope, not worth trying for the $2 a cup they are selling for! Yikes!

Found the Chobani pumpkin though and it was delicious. There's an apple/cinnamon one too, it's waiting for me in the fridge for later.

Agreed. I tried Siggi's today when I couldn't find Chobani. It's okay, but Chobani is definitely better.
  • Eudoxy
    Eudoxy Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I got this Chobani yogurt that's raspberry with specs of chocolate in it! I've been mixing bran buds in it for breakfast, it's so good.
  • Amestris
    Amestris Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Chobani is good especially the pineapple. I wish greek yogurt wasn't so expensive. I am trying my hand at yogurt making this weekend. Hopefully it goes well and I can decrease my grocery bill a little. *crosses my fingers and does a good luck dance*
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Does anybody have an opinion on how Chobani compares to Dannon Greek Oikos? I have bought Oikos for ever now as I like it, Have wondered about Chobani but not sure if I want to spend the extra money as Dannon is a little less expensive here.
  • skoutariotis
    skoutariotis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've tried both but I have settled on the Dannon Greek lit fit 80 cal. They have several flavors! It's awesome!
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Just had the apple pie one last night - it is so goooood!
  • Sheilaeford
    Sheilaeford Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Siggi's for me. I love the skyr and (with fresh chopped fruit and a tiny sprinkling of granola) the filmjolk. I travelled to Iceland earlier this year and filmjolk (and fish, and steam-cooked rye bread!) were breakfast staples. When I came home and found it I was ecstatic :)
    I can usually get the yogurt on sale for 1.49/1.59 container here in Northern CA, the filmjolk was on sale for $3 at Whole Foods this past weekend.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Dannon Light & Fit Greek; low sugar, high protein and yummy flavors. My favorites are the Cherry Chocolate, Caramel Macchiato and Toasted Coconut Vanilla. I just had a Blackberry and that was good too!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Does anybody have an opinion on how Chobani compares to Dannon Greek Oikos? I have bought Oikos for ever now as I like it, Have wondered about Chobani but not sure if I want to spend the extra money as Dannon is a little less expensive here.

They're pretty similar to me. I just get what is on sale or the flavors I like.