KoKo Fit Club- anyone tried it?

Options
2»

Replies

• NadirToZenith
    NadirToZenith Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Another Koko nut here. I love it! I look forward to going to the gym which hasn't happened for me in any other program. I love their incentives like points and medallions. The workouts are intense but not so long as to make me dread them.Coach in the air and the Fuel School are fantastic. I love that Koko is built around starting things slowly. Not that I'm horribly out of shape physically, but I'm out of shape mentally and my mind is adapting so well to being eased in.

You can't start their Koko Fuel plan until you've completed your foundation program and even then if you'd like you can work on one "clean" goal at a time. For the next two weeks my goal is to be conscious of my carb intake and keep it under a certain number. That habit will be much easier if I'm not also worrying about calories etc. Clearly this isn't the fastest way to lose weight but my intention is to form lifelong habits and for me, those are best tackled one at a time.

Near me Koko has a 30 days for $30 trial. I'd encourage anyone to give that a try.
  • girlvsplanet
    girlvsplanet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Is there any way to search groups on MFP? I would like to see if there is a group for Koko FitClub members.