Lowest calorie Alcohol?

Options
13»

Replies

• Simonscat
    Simonscat Posts: 249
    Options
    Nah I don't think they do in clubs in the Uk...but pubs yeah!
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    I just have shots of vodka, I dont want the chemicals that are in the diet coke :bigsmile: . I am big time serious too. :drinker:
    I dont know if i like vodka neat but im ok with chemicals lol Ill have diet coke with it! xD

May I compliment you on your weight loss also! That is a truly incredible amount of weight lost! You must be very proud of yourself! :)

Bring on the DiHydroMonOxide !!! :)
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter too much with cals. Slows your metabolism by 73% which is what makes people fatter ... not the cals :)

Just sayin! Even 1 drink
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    cherry vodka & sugar free red bull = 65 cals

vanilla voka & diet coke = 65 cals

Vodka & club soda = 65 cals (add some lime)

Those are my go-toos. I usually only have one and sip it. Also, try ordering a club soad with a lime wedge, looks like your drinking so people won't try to "force" more drinks on you.
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    PATRON TEQUILA IS MY FAV =D
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I get those tiny little red wine bottles you can buy; it's 130 calories for a little bottle. But you have to make yourself stop, which is easier said than done. All that being said, the best alcohol for weight loss is water in a dirty glass!
  • maureenrf
    maureenrf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Actually......diet Coke and vanilla vodka is yummy and it's called a Skinny B**** to a bartender!
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Ye I like the sound of the skinny ***** :D
  • Rebornmingle
    Options
    I shall have to teach you the way of gin!!
    Also Diet tonic water is actually cheaper :)
  • julianpoutram
    Options
    But I do not like gin...
  • ccdeeley
    ccdeeley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I used go with diet coke, vodka and a slice of lime. HOWEVER, when drinking alcohol, you have to remember that even a little bit can immediately reduce your metabolism by 80%!! And it can make you crave sugary, salty, fatty foods. So now I just have a diet coke (the caffeine can even boost your metabolism a little bit). So in the end, is having one or two drinks for social purposes worth the risk of killing your metabolism and craving other foods? I say No.
  • julianpoutram
    Options
    That is very true! I think in future i will try and just have a diet coke or something. At least until ive reached my goal weight :)