What is your go-to breakfast?

Options
What do you eat for breakfast on a regular morning?
Does it keep you feeling full until lunchtime?

Thanks!

Replies

• trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My go to is two scrambled eggs with onion and spinach Nd half avocado. Yes it holds me until lunchtime
  • Michifan
    Michifan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Go to - Egg White McMuffin. 250 calories, the only bread I eat all day and easy for me to deal with on a daily basis.

Love to - Poached Eggs on veggies with some smoked salmon. Favorite meal of the week and I used to be ambivalent to breakfast.
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Fage Greek yogurt with frozen red raspberries and stevia. If I am hungry at 10 I eat an apple or banana or drink water or herbal tea. Cereal or toast don't usually work for me. They make me too hungry.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Shakeology and yes I'm full. I put half a banana in it.

Now I want eggs after reading this ... that may be dinner. :)
  • hoovified
    hoovified Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I eat 2 eggs, over easy with 2 pieces of toast and butter spread lightly on the toast.

It keeps me very full for several hours. I drink a glass of water while it's cooking so that probably helps. Also I have to eat my eggs a certain way so it slows me down, so I take about 15-20 minutes to eat it. Right now I just use plain ol' white or italian bread because that's what's in my house, but I may switch it to a better-for-me bread eventually.
  • MissKarlee89
    MissKarlee89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I enjoy fat free vanilla yoghurt with fruit especially banana and strawberries. With a mug of peach green tea.
  • gotonenerveleft
    gotonenerveleft Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Used the banana bread recipe on skinnytaste.com but made it into muffins. One is about 140 calories. Keep them in the freezer, nuke them to defrost and warm up. Tastes like I just made them. One recipe lasts me 24 days(makes 2 dozen).
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Salted fudge proats.. Mmph
  • kwohl
    kwohl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    One scrambled egg with coconut oil spray I got from Trader Joe's. I season it with herbs. 70 calories. I also have two cups of coffee with Coffee Mate Hazelut creamer (140 calories for 4 tablespoons)………I heard you need protein at every meal and this workd for me….not a big breakfast person.
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Cereal, a bagel with cream cheese, or a fried egg and a peice of toast.

Lately I've had 1 egg, a peice of cheese, an english muffin and some ready cook bacon.

Usually the egg/egg sandwich keeps me full until lunch time.
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Protein shake after I work out. If I am still hungry after showering I grab some Greek Yogurt. Usually fine until lunch.
  • amjo2693
    amjo2693 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I usually have a container of 2% plain Fage greek yogurt, local honey, and 1/3 cup of Ola Vanilla Almond Granola.
  • Charisma_Black
    Charisma_Black Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    170g of Total 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Mixed into sexy goo with either a cup of black coffee or some water. I try to drink as much water before and after eating my food. It keeps me filled up :)
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    old fashioned (not quick-cook) oatmeal, natural peanut butter, banana, occasionally protein drink as well. some kind of caffeine.
  • s_pekz
    s_pekz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    1 package dino eggs oatmeal (yes i am secretly a four year old) and two cups of very hot coffee. keeps me full forever.
  • merfhur
    merfhur Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Usually some varient on oatmeal.
    I'm going through a chocolate/peanut butter phase at the moment!

When I can be bothered though I like to do a tofu/veggie scramble with a slice of wholewheat toast!
  • FitnessTrainer69
    FitnessTrainer69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    40G Oatmil, 1Tbls Peanut butter, 1Tbls Honey with a 24G Protien shake and hell no it wouldn't hold me over until lunch. Maybe will hold me over for 1 1/2hr.
  • FitnessTrainer69
    FitnessTrainer69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great minds think alike!
  • NoMoreYoYos
    NoMoreYoYos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    2 tablespoons of full-fat peanut butter on a slice of low cal toast. Keeps me full until lunch, but I also drink a lot of water during the day.
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My go to right now is a hard boiled egg with a ton of pepper and a protein bagel with a little raspberry jam.
    or
    Cottage cheese and pineapple with a little sweetener. Mmmmmmm