AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    a protein shake
    a hard boiled egg and a piece of fruit
    slice of toast with peanut butter or an egg
    oatmeal with fruit
    grits with egg whites
    cottage cheese

I eat frequently, so I don't worry about stuff keeping me full til lunch. I have a meal or a snack every three hours or so, anyway.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Bowl of Cheerios, cup of tea
    Kellogg's 100 Cal Pastry Crisps and some fruit
    Air (harhar)

I'm not big on breakfast and when I do eat it it's already close to lunch time so yeah I guess it does keep me full til then.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    A couple days cereal. A couple days eggs (scrambled in a burrito, fried, you name it). And then one I have a cup of Greek yogurt, some Nature Valley protein granola, and blueberries.
  • trillion30
    trillion30 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    2 slices of wholegrain toast with liver pate since I am anaemic at the moment and the iron helps me not faint all the time. At the weekend an omelette with some nice spinach and other veggies.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is 1 cup steel cut oats with a banana or a greek yogurt stirred in. Its quite filling. I just have to remember to cook a batch a bedtime twice a week.

1 cup steel cut oats
    4 and a splash cups water

Combine, bring to boil. Stir, cover with lid. Turn off stove and go to bed.
    In the morning its ready. Just heat and eat.

150 calories 1 cup cooked.
  • prncssjnn
    prncssjnn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I try to eat a lot through out the day, but around breakfast I love an English muffin with butter, cottage cheese or carrots and hummus.
  • Ludka13
    Ludka13 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I love carbs in the morning so it's often bread with margarine and jam. Not the greatest. Sometimes I have cold cereal with soy milk. Sometimes I have oatmeal with PB2 (for extra protein) and raisins. If I'm going to be physically active or eat lunch late I'll also have a greek yogurt. Once in a while it's a whole wheat English muffin with nut butter, but that's kind of high in calories.
  • Ludka13
    Ludka13 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is 1 cup steel cut oats with a banana or a greek yogurt stirred in. Its quite filling. I just have to remember to cook a batch a bedtime twice a week.

1 cup steel cut oats
    4 and a splash cups water

Combine, bring to boil. Stir, cover with lid. Turn off stove and go to bed.
    In the morning its ready. Just heat and eat.

150 calories 1 cup cooked.

Gonna try this! Maybe even tonight!
  • nicoleromine
    nicoleromine Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of greek yogurt, 1.5 tsp of maple syrup, 1/2 cup of berries, and 1/4 cup of granola. It's delicious and keeps me full until lunch.
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is usually 3 ounces of steak sautéed with onions and mushrooms on top of a bed of greens and various other vegetables. Paleo heaven. =)
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I tend to find that I stay fullest longer when I consume carbs and protein. When I have just... say, eggs, I'm famished by lunch time. But if I have eggs and toast, I tend to make it to lunch without feeling the pang of hunger striking.

Oatmeal and peanut butter is usually my go-to, and usually leaves me feeling full the longest.
  • cookmtn
    cookmtn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    One of the Kashi cereals with flax milk. Larger amount on badminton days. Holds me about 4 hours, usually. Once in awhile: two egg omelet with lots of spinach and mushrooms with sourdough toast.
  • Whalers81
    Whalers81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I really am not a breakfast lover. But I will usually eat an english muffin with peanut butter (if craving carbs) or eggs whites with a little sausage or bacon (if I am in my low-carb zone).
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    On days I teach I usually just have a jimmy dean egg white and turkey sausage muffin and some fruit. On my days off I usually make an omellet with lots of veggies and sometimes turkey bacon it turkey sausage and usually some Greek yogurt or oatmeal of it's a late breakfast.
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I used to do 3 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon and 1 piece of toast [usually something with decent protein and fiber] but I dropped my 3-2-1 to 2-2-1 this year and it's working well! The bacon holds the eggs on the toast and I can eat it without a fork, which is very nice.

I eat this every morning I work and it holds me from 6-9 or 10am, then I have to get a snack. Got to love the early mornings!
  • lunalee84
    lunalee84 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, chia, yogurt, banana soaked overnight with Almond milk and some crushed pecans. Delicious and super filling.
  • FRiNADA
    Options
    Usually a cup of oatmeal will keep me feeling full until lunch but I like to eat; scrambled eggs with spinach and onion, a piece of toast, some bacon or sausage, homemade refried beans and a piece of brie with some hot tea to drink.
  • klmorelock
    klmorelock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My in a hurry go to is high fiber oatmeal with skim milk. Lately, I have been having two egg whites on a 100 calorie English muffin with a couple of strips of turkey bacon. Usually holds me until right before lunch where I have carrots or cucumbers to get me to lunch.
  • SparrowGal2014
    SparrowGal2014 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fage plain, fat free yogurt, 3/4-1 cup spoon sized shredded wheat & 1/2 cup. unsweetened applesauce, mixed together.