things I hate

Options

Replies

• 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    People who basically crawl in stores or malls. I want to mow them down or at least give them a push. I personally think stores and malls should have 2 lanes on both sides. Slow and get the f out of my way. :D
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I hate havto use a rewards card almost everywhere that I shop. Just let me pay for something and move on.
    THIS OMW I HATE REWARDS CARDS ARRRRRRRRRRG
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    The food police. If you want to restrict yourself fine, but don't be so critical of others choices just because it's not on your personal list of approved foods.
  • badbradley
    badbradley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Strip malls.
    Slow drivers who camp out in the left/fast lane.
    Wasps.
    Canadian geese.
    Lip synching at 'live' concerts.
    Fear of nudity.
    Puppets.
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am a little appalled at people who hate people for giving their opinions. There are few things more easy to ignore than someone else's opinion. I mean, how does someone "shove" their opinion down your throat?

I kind of enjoy people with opinions I disagree with because then it gives me an opportunity to feel secretly superior.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    People who take up the whole space on a sidewalk or a shopping center and walk slowly.
    Tragically Hip
    People that are closed minded, what other people do is none of my business as long as it is respectful, why should I care?
    Nosy people, if I want to tell someone about something, I will, if I don't, I won't.
  • w734q672
    w734q672 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    2r56w77.jpg

Starts with c ends with a t :smile:
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I am a little appalled at people who hate people for giving their opinions. There are few things more easy to ignore than someone else's opinion. I mean, how does someone "shove" their opinion down your throat?

I kind of enjoy people with opinions I disagree with because then it gives me an opportunity to feel secretly superior.

Good one!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Headaches
    Seizures
    Cancer

sorry,
    I'm being morbid tonight.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    the flab that hangs out the sides of my sports bra now that loose skin is an issue. how said flab looks when i run, and how i look in general in that GIANT wall of mirror during yoga class.

i hate when stores put things on sale, but they didnt really put them on sale. for example. fred meyer does this all the time. something is 20 dollars. the next week the item says 25% off and the sale price is 20.00 and regular price is suddenly higher...
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    when you have to pee and the baby is nursing or just fell asleep

Dayummm your struggle is REAL!

I was getting ready to say the exact same thing. The struggle is real. I will never forget. I almost pissed myself many a night.
    People who speed in a school zone.

People who continue to speed in a school zone after I've screamed at them.

People who ride my *kitten* when I'm doing the speed limit in a school zone.

Picking up my kids today didn't go well. :grumble:

GIRL!!!! I feel you! I was in RARE form tonight. This *kitten* came one ace of hitting my side view mirror. Asshat was FLYING by me on this small road. I've got news, had he hit me, I would've chased him down and beat his *kitten*! (Yes, I am slightly redneck. It comes out every now and then.) I'm thankful all of the Kindergarten kids had been picked up, and the rest of the kids didn't get out until 2:45pm, but still, asshat doesn't need to be speeding through a school zone even if my kid was in the car!
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    Super fit friends complaining about how fat they are in front of a me... the obvious fat person.
  • FlashMorehouse
    FlashMorehouse Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    When people talk to me right when I wake up.

I am all about the first five words...
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options

I don't *hate* anyone for their opinion/beliefs, but I can see why someone would. Depending upon what it might be, if that opinion and/or belief is something that they're pushing to infringe and/or take away the rights of another person(s) (IE: marriage equality, women's rights, ect.) and this person is spewing hate, saying it should be outlawed, and everyone needs to vote against it, I can understand someone *possibly* hating someone for that. I wouldn't take kindly to it, or look at that person favorably, to say the least.

In general, if you aren't trying to legislate or push for legislation of your opinion and/or beliefs, spout 'em off. I enjoy a good healthy debate.

*All you's and situations hypothetical-- just states for the mods**
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    -Slow drivers, bad drivers, impolite drivers...basically anyone else who drives

-College Tuition

-Waking up early

-Fleas

-Catcalling

-The smell of seafood

-MATH :noway:
  • NurseGetHealthy216
    Options
    Slow drivers
    Bills
    Liars
    Two faced people
    Adult bullies... (come on seriously?!?!)
    Taxes
    Judgmental people who try to force their beliefs on me
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Selfies
    People that are constantly taking and posting selfies on social media.
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Most people, I like dogs better :P
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Cell phones and the idiots that can't look up from them.
  • Chalk_Slinger
    Options
    People who answer the phone to take a food order but cannot understand American English or communicate effectively! No onions MEANS no onions!!!