Options
    Congratulations!
  • florallove92
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations!!:smile:
  • Jayma375
    Jayma375 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations & Great Work!!! Thanks for including the pictures, that really helps to see the transformation over time!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the loss of your child. But you look GREAT after losing MORE than 100 pounds!!
    Congrats!!!!
  • Squatch3099
    Squatch3099 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Oh my! What a lovely change! You did so great!:heart:
  • VegasPools
    VegasPools Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    100 pounds! Just say it out loud. That is such an accomplishment. Thank you for sharing.
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Especially in those jeans!! I cant wait until I can wear nice jeans again and not have my lower belly flab pushing out further than my legs and causing loose material right there.
    Im sorry to hear about your child :( Our first sone, 2nd child, was born 7 yrs ago 8/29 and he passed away 5.5 months later (he had a rare heart defect)
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! You are a Insportation to all...:smile:
  • kimmycupbb
    kimmycupbb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for the loss of your child :flowerforyou:

Your journey and photos are so inspiring, thank you for sharing!!! I look forward to the day I can post my 100# loss pictures.

Sláinte :drinker:
  • ErictheYogi
    Options
    VERY IMPRESSIVE! Congrats!
  • sassychyck13
    sassychyck13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • sassychyck13
    sassychyck13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done:happy: :drinker:
  • ZoeDoxa
    ZoeDoxa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Women! I am also sorry for you and your families loss. Your sharing this phenomenal journey of your transformation and a little of how you did it is an inspiration for me and many others. This I am certain of. Again congratulations.
  • Kelligirl8921
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiration. I too started at 250+ and am working towards a goal weight of 150. It seems so far away. But, I'm sticking with it. As I make nutrition more important, I am also adding movement into my schedule everyday. Today, I didn't get to the gym, but I started out my morning with a brisk walk for a few miles. Change is happening! Thank you for sharing.
  • rschaefer1231
    Options
    I'm new here and your story really inspired me. My goal is to lose 60 pounds. You've inspired me to keep at it! Thank you!
  • Rosie5151
    Rosie5151 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so pretty! Well done and congats to you!
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!