What are your expectations from your friends on mfp

Options

Replies

• Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Just so you know, I give really good beer recommendations. It's my best feature.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    ...to follow me through the forums for a laugh.

also OP be a little quicker with the delete button yourself.
    PM's happen, no biggie.
    You can tell where the creepers are going when they over do it.

Oh and can you put up a new pic that last one doesn't do it for me. kthnxbye
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Just so you know, I give really good beer recommendations. It's my best feature.
    HOW YOU DOIN'??? \m/
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Some laughs, some chats, some advice here and there...

Oh and good food recommendations are always a good thing too... especially to go along with my resistance training recommendations. :)
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I expect them to be themselves... and to bring me coffee in bed

CIB%2BAvatar.jpg

It's all I got right now.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Op, let us take a moment here to ponder the question. You ask, "what are my expectations from myfitnesspal friends. Instead, I ask, what are myfitnesspal expectations for me? You see, as a young child I always aspired to be the kind of friend that others could come to. Capable of handling any obstacle friendship could throw my way. Responsible, reliable, dependable, hard working, loving, caring, and affable. With those attributes, I have been able to successfully build a solid foundation for our future as not only friends, but internet companions. I strive in all that I do to strengthen the bond that is our friendship, have fortitude in my daily struggles, and be there when myfitnesspals need me most.

So, to answer your question, Op, I expect myself to have the knowledge and capabilities to be the friend that my current friends, nay, all of myfitnesspal may need. In conclusion, I hope we can all take a moment and ask ourselves, "What are my expectations for myself as a myfitnesspal friend?"
  • PrizePopple
    Options
    Noodz or gtfo
    V4WpniF.gif

+1 Sirens FTW!
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    Options
    Op, let us take a moment here to ponder the question. You ask, "what are my expectations from myfitnesspal friends. Instead, I ask, what are myfitnesspal expectations for me? You see, as a young child I always aspired to be the kind of friend that others could come to. Capable of handling any obstacle friendship could throw my way. Responsible, reliable, dependable, hard working, loving, caring, and affable. With those attributes, I have been able to successfully build a solid foundation for our future as not only friends, but internet companions. I strive in all that I do to strengthen the bond that is our friendship, have fortitude in my daily struggles, and be there when myfitnesspals need me most.

So, to answer your question, Op, I expect myself to have the knowledge and capabilities to be the friend that my current friends, nay, all of myfitnesspal may need. In conclusion, I hope we can all take a moment and ask ourselves, "What are my expectations for myself as a myfitnesspal friend?"
    I think I have a girl crush!
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Interact with me.. by that I mean Noodz or dirty talk.

Inspire me... by that I mean Noodz or dirty talk.

Motivate me .. by that I mean Noodz or dirty talk.

That about sums up my requirements. :tongue: :drinker:

just no or, its an and
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

QFT

This is why I always have plenty of beer in my fridge
  • erikpaulc
    erikpaulc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I enjoy interacting with my friends on here, I don't do it often other than Like's, but it is nice to see people progress thru their journey. Most of my friends on here are from Reddit, with a couple people I am friends with IRL.

But encouragement comes from all things. I find myself being disappointed some days when I make unhealthy choices and I have to update here. But I do my best to put all my stuff in MFP. I haven't put my beer intake in here lately as it has been way too much and would look like I ate a lot that day, lol.

But yeah, a bunch of guys will troll women looking for things off the site. If it happens, just delete and move on, but I promise, not all of us are that way.
  • PrizePopple
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to compile some of the best ones so far ...

Coffee in bed
    Beer recommendations
    Cake, specifically cheesecake

Since I'm not big on the noodz I'll take funny gifs.

I do also like the occasional *kitten* pat and high five. :bigsmile:
  • da_bears1008
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to compile some of the best ones so far ...

Coffee in bed
    Beer recommendations
    Cake, specifically cheesecake

Since I'm not big on the noodz I'll take funny gifs.

I do also like the occasional *kitten* pat and high five. :bigsmile:

someone say cheesecake?

10403107_251225285069373_8049525693000406203_n.jpg?oh=3b41325e810a8fa88ebc397f5d700a27&oe=5499172B&__gda__=1417979457_4b3954e5bcdb47b53882125c9524b057
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have only had one awkward experience. I won't call it creepy, because I may have interpreted it wrong. A guy started a pm conversation with me, about fitness goals so I was ok with talking to him. Then the next day he sent me a friend request with a message accusing me of deleting him when we had never been friends. I chose not to add him, because he seemed a little high maintenance for me. That being said I guess my expectations are dont be high maintenance lol. I am definitely going to get on the beer and presents train though :-D
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I expect a lot of Shenanigans mixed in with a little bit of support! I also expect Newd pics but that has not happened yet!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

If there was an election for MFP President, I'd vote for you.
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely selective.

My friends know what I expect and desire. They fulfill every last bit of those expectations.

in short, I expect MFP to be awesome because my MFP is.
  • _sirenofthesea_
    _sirenofthesea_ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I expect a lot of Shenanigans mixed in with a little bit of support! I also expect Newd pics but that has not happened yet!

Be careful - with that profile pic you may get the wrong kinda 'newds'
  • findingmyw1ngs
    findingmyw1ngs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I expect my friends to support me and I try my best to support them. I've had the same problem with guys friending me and then just wanting to text or whatever and unfriending me when I don't wanna do that. I just ignore them because this isn't someplace I come to find romance or whatever it is that they've wanted
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Male ex- MFP friends you described seemed like Attention *kitten* and more. I think it's pretty obvious to judge what the expectations might have been.

To answer your question about what I expect from my MFP friends

On Everyday basis - AlmondJoy and Toblerone
    And once a month - Hershey's Milk Bar b'coz it has too much sugar.

Those special to me I share some of my AlmondJoy. :wink:

edited - spell