68 pounds and counting!

Options
So Since my 39th birthday I have been logging faithfully and working hard to lose weight. I have been fat my ENTIRE life (well maybe since about 12. I have been a hater of my own body, a binger, an emotional eater, a stress eater and the list goes on. I finally got tired of being told : "You have such a pretty face" SO I decided to do something about it. I have been through some pretty bad crap and I had to learn to let itgo. It doesnt even matter anymore. I was a child when most of it happened and what is the use of holding onto all that crap anyway! My highest weight was 412 my weight in the first pic was about 380 and in todays pic 344. I eat fairly clean. NO fast food. Lots of walking and most recently started strength training. So here is to getting healthier!

Also I learned today: Do not compare your Chapter 1 with someone elses Chapter 20!

2iqmycx.jpg

Replies

• stynfit4life
    stynfit4life Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, That is an awesome job you did... Keep at it, Stay healthy, stay strong....
  • kiralu76
    kiralu76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What a difference!! Keep it up!
  • PAZlady
    PAZlady Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Doing a wonderful job!!
  • kwarner87
    kwarner87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're doing great... keep it up!!
  • WDA4655
    WDA4655 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am soooo proud of you beautiful girl! You are an inspiration to me and everyone else! You're story is very similar to mine, I can so relate! Confronting, letting go and putting the past behind is a major step to our success and well being. It makes me feel great when I here another story like this and helps me stay motivated. You've achieved a lot so far and will keep doing great my friend! I'm glad we can share this journey together. Have a great day!
  • Bellavita2888
    Bellavita2888 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow, keep up the great work taking care of yourself. u deserve it!
  • mkufahl
    mkufahl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • cattitude123
    cattitude123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Gogogo girl! Excellent!
  • markstar69
    markstar69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. Best wishes on your journey. You have a great attitude!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! You are truly inspiring. Thank you so much for posting. Keep up the amazing work!!
  • Staceyo1991
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Well done :D Keep going you can achieve anything now, awesome news :D
  • Helenad4
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant, well done. You're proving it can be done! Keep the good work going you are an inspiration.
  • AdaVanderlyle
    AdaVanderlyle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You go girl !! No one can change their past, but the future is in our hands.
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic. Keep up the good work :)
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    YOU DO YOU BOO!!!! Looking good. Keep up the great work.
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I can see " pretty" in the making... You look great and I'm not exaggerating. I can see a difference overall..... chest, stomach area... arms.... It shows... You are on the right track.. Don't let anything or anyone stop you from reaching your goal. You look great and I bet you feel better, lighter...................what a great feeling....all the best to you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • staciemlars
    staciemlars Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself. Yes, try your best to let it go. I had stuff happen to me too as a kid and now at 42 I am finally free of all that crap. Keep your chin up and never give up. You look fabulous!
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Woot ! *high-five*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!