Show me your before & afters please! <3

Options

Replies

• eranganm8
    eranganm8 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    photo.php?fbid=10203995216353723&set=a.3729564530666.146317.1622555132&type=1
  • Aust1967
    Aust1967 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

Lmaoooooo I guess I should apologize for how messy my room is in both sets of pictures. Have you noticed how much laundry you go through after you start losing weight? Or is that just me?

Fabulous progress!

What does the cat cross-stitch on your wall say?
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I don't normally do this, but why not?

ml5uzk.jpg

A difference of about 70lbs over two years.
    [/quote
    Wow! Amazing!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    2iqmycx.jpg

I started at 412 the first pic i was about 380 or so (maybe a little less) and the pic on the right this morning at 344
    I have a LOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG way to go but damn proud of how far I come already!
  • Val8less
    Val8less Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Jean jay..Way to go!...you can already tell that the weight is falling off..keep it up!...I just joined and wanting to lose 50lbs by Valentines 2015....
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Here is me...but I don't to undies pix :)

In this picture was was down 31 lbs with 23 left to lose! This morning, however, the scale kicked my @$$ for allowing myself to 'celebrate' my birthday last week and weekend by adding 3 1/2 to that :frown:

PhotoSep1115417PM_zpsd336784d.jpg

You look great, and I LOVE your hair :love:

Everyone looks amazing in this post! Great job!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Jean jay..Way to go!...you can already tell that the weight is falling off..keep it up!...I just joined and wanting to lose 50lbs by Valentines 2015....

You can totally do this!!!! :)
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    235786e9-3dac-4fec-b931-e406440226ff_zps6d8c32fe.png

Amazing! You look fabulous in both pics, but stunningly fabulous in your after pic! That dress! Those earrings!! Congratulations on getting the job done!

Btw.....I am so impressed and inspired by everyone's progress and willingness to post photos! Great job you all and thanks!
  • pikanchi
    pikanchi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining for a while with a few fluctuations here and there, and I've recently come to the conclusion that maintenance, more so than the enjoyment of losing weight and becoming fitter, is incredibly satisfying [at least for me]. There's just something about realising how far you've come and what you've achieved to get there, about the lifestyle change and realising you've come to enjoy – really enjoy – so many activities you used to hate. Maintenance has been about really learning to love exercise, rather than viewing it as a means to an end, and I think that's been the biggest thing for me over the past couple of years: I always used to view exercise as an evil, be it one I didn't want to partake in, and then a 'necessary' evil. Now, it's none of those. It's a habit and a hobby. Rather than maintenance per se, it's just ... living, right? To one's own fullest and best.

LPoOhkG.png

O6zkouA.png
    nw6pYBW.png
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Drepublic,
    What exactly have you been doing for 180 days?

Do tell... I'll bet its Crossfit or Beachbody.... still looks great no matter how he got there

2 Rounds of P90x for the 180 days, followed by 3 rounds of Body Beast. Now I'm on a body building regimine. Crazy how far you can go in less than two years.
  • MrsElguapo
    MrsElguapo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    These pictures are super inspiring. Just the boost I needed today. Thank you!!!! You guys look fantastic!
  • npayne90
    npayne90 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    imagejpg1_zps81ab3a8f.jpg

imagejpg2_zps31dcf2f3.jpg

75kg January 2013 - 57kg July 2014.

Still work in progress.

By Gods grace hoping to hit my goal by end of this year, 3 years since giving birth to my daughter.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    comparison_august_2014_550pixels.png
    Left: 419 lbs, 56 inch waist --- Right: 169 lbs, 32 inch waist

You look sooooo different! You look a lot younger!
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    comparison_august_2014_550pixels.png
    Left: 419 lbs, 56 inch waist --- Right: 169 lbs, 32 inch waist

You look sooooo different! You look a lot younger!

yeah, this pretty awesome
  • pammyd76
    pammyd76 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    2iqmycx.jpg

I started at 412 the first pic i was about 380 or so (maybe a little less) and the pic on the right this morning at 344
    I have a LOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG way to go but damn proud of how far I come already!

Whaaaaaat?!? Amazing - in like 8 weeks!!! You're a super-star!
  • BadAzzJazz
    BadAzzJazz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing!!!! Great job!!
  • BadAzzJazz
    BadAzzJazz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Keep up the good work. You motivate me????
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job everybody can't wait till I have an after picture
  • jacquelinediller
    Options
    Amazing All! I am getting motivated now. Will start to take photos and weigh myself tonight
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!