Looking for More Attention From Weight Loss?

Options

Replies

• JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Not "attention" so much, but I'm a freelance model and I feel like if I could get in better shape I might get paid more than gas-money for my gigs :p

And yeah, getting compliments from hubby on my new booty is pretty awesome :)

If you're only getting gas money...shoot me a message, it takes more than being in better shape to get paid. I can try to give you some pointers. :smile:
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I consider oogling my boobs and my *kitten* gawking.

I was walking in the local mall a few years ago and a nice looking younger girl with ample bewbies was walking with her Mom. She was 18ish. She had on a college sweatshirt. As she walked by I was honestly trying to read the college name - it was some obscure private new England type college - printed across the sweatshirt. The mom gave me the dirtiest look.

Dude how long was the school's name that you had to try that long to read it that the mom thought you were gawking?
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I consider oogling my boobs and my *kitten* gawking.

I was walking in the local mall a few years ago and a nice looking younger girl with ample bewbies was walking with her Mom. She was 18ish. She had on a college sweatshirt. As she walked by I was honestly trying to read the college name - it was some obscure private new England type college - printed across the sweatshirt. The mom gave me the dirtiest look.

Dude how long was the school's name that you had to try that long to read it that the mom thought you were gawking?

In my defense she may have had a jacket partially covering the name and/or the sweatshirt had some rolls in the material since it was oversized (I think).
  • Wookinpanub
    Options
    I don't get any attention IRL. Online I do and I don't mind it, but it's not "real."

Same boat here .. I live in a small town, so yeah .. not happening. BUT .. I would love some! =(

Hey baby, u r foxy
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Sure, I don't mind getting attention. :)
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to look good in a two piece
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it for attention, I'm doing it for myself. As far as getting attention, I have gotten attention ever since I was about 14, often unwanted and honestly it makes me uncomfortable. On one hand it is flattering while on the other hand it makes me feel weird. I've gotten to the point where if I think I look good that's all that matters to me. If someone else thinks I look good, that's fine, if they don't ... well, idgaf. :)
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    attention is the wrong word, I think. for me, I want women to look at me and want me lol. sounds weird but I think we all want to be desired
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    bump for later.
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I don't get any attention IRL. Online I do and I don't mind it, but it's not "real."

Same boat here .. I live in a small town, so yeah .. not happening. BUT .. I would love some! =(

Hey baby, u r foxy

THANKS BARBIE!! :laugh: ... who is naked .. lol
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. :embarassed: I'm shy and don't really like attention, but I do like that people have noticed the changes... hard to decide.
  • digistyle
    digistyle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's different for ladies but I might look at a nice looking lady and smile. Is that really gawking? If I catch a lady taking a glance at me (for some reason), I take that as a compliment. Maybe ladies don't really "gawk" unless they are at a chip n dales performance.

Don't be fooled! The ladies gawk, ogle, stare, comment, etc.!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    it will be inevitable. I am not really looking for more attention.
  • TLIVIGNSTON
    TLIVIGNSTON Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    my girlfriend and i are doing it for each other. and for our future family. (and possibly so i can give my brother s**** :D)
  • Wookinpanub
    Options
    and possibly so i can give my brother s**** :D)

We all find motivation in different ways. Good luck
  • Wondergirll
    Options
    Yes.
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Are you openly or subconsciously hoping for more attention from the opposite sex (or same NTTAWWT) with your weight loss? Either to meet someone, just show off your new bod, doing a divorce diet or high school reunion?

I'm married...but I am hoping my weight loss will bring some attention there, yes.

As far as getting attention from other people...no.

With regard to attention, I just want less of it when I go out in public (I can't wait for the "fat stares" to go away).
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    somewhat. bothers me more or less that people ask me if ive been trying to lose weight
  • liftmeup1221
    Options
    lost 30 since this summer.....it is nice to get a little attention
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well, sure. I love showing off the results of my hard work and I had a class reunion last month...totally worth the attention! :happy: