One year anniversary

jennylynn84
jennylynn84 Posts: 659
edited September 23 in Success Stories
Today it has been one year since I joined MFP and started dieting. It's hard to believe that A) I've stayed on this train and kept losing weight and B) what a change only a year (its gone so fast!) can make.

In Jan. 2010: I was definitely over 200 and pretty unhappy with the way I looked along with plenty of other things in my life.

BEFORE-1.jpg

Now, so much has changed. I've lost just over 80 lbs. I feel better, look better, feel good ABOUT looking better. I met my weight goal somewhere around the holidays and managed to keep going for a bit. I'm working on transitioning into maintenance. I have plans to start studying to become a certified personal trainer and wellness coach. My whole family is losing weight and feeling good and making big, good, permanent changes! I'm excited to have been a part of it and to continue seeing progress in the way that I look as I tone up.

after.jpg

Photo7.jpg

So to everyone on here just starting out, you can totally do it. You just have to find a pattern and a plan that you can stick to.

Happy anniversary to me! :drinker:

Replies

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Wow, you look fantastic! congratulations.
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    You look amazing!! That is awesome! Congrats! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    WOW!!! You look great!!! And HAPPY! Great job! Very inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    That is awesome! Your words of encouragment will keep us newbies going. Looking good sista! :)
    Happy anniversary:drinker:
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Thanks for the inspiration! You (and your husband?) look great!!
  • Congratulations on your success!!!
  • Thanks for the inspiration! You (and your husband?) look great!!

Thanks everyone!

And, yeh, that's the hubs. He's lost around 90-100 lbs himself. There are so many fewer chins in the newer picture! YAY!
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    WOW, what a difference! Congratulations to and your family for such an inspiring story....keep up the amazing work!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Congrats!!! You look Fantasic,Way to go.
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    You look amazing and adorable!! What an inspiration your story is, and best of luck toward becoming a personal trainer!
  • clingybabe
    clingybabe Posts: 14 Member
    Congratulations on sticking with it! You look marvelous, and I am encouraged by your before and after pictures. Thanks for sharing!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    You look so good! Congratulations and good luck with the schooling..you can do it! :)
  • flems629
    flems629 Posts: 80 Member
    awesome job!!! congrats on your amazing accomplishment :happy:
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Wow! You look AMAZING! Congrats to both you and your hubby. Thanks for sharing your story...very inspirational!
  • That's so awesome! Thanks for sharing .... would you mind sharing what you did to accomplish your goals? I'm about where you were last January and would love some more inspiration/motivation!
  • Can you tell me how you did it and what your plan consisted of?:smile:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Charmagne
  • Hoplost
    Hoplost Posts: 22 Member
    Well done you both look fantastic, Thanks for sharing with us and encouraging us to stick on track and reach our goals.
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    You both have done so well!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Congratulations and Happy anniversary.

Best wishes.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!