Looking for friends on Keto! :D

Options

Replies

• woistparadies
    woistparadies Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been on keto for almost a month!!! Let's be friends :)
  • klindema
    klindema Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both started about two weeks ago. We feel great- and the weight is coming off (all at once at first, now bobbing up and down but a slow downward trend.) Loving it so far because I don't feel hungry!
  • 4everchanged101
    4everchanged101 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a long time. I've lost over 60lbs, but just started keto a week or so ago. Add me please :D
  • Shishek
    Shishek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me in,

I'm a month into Keto and still testing the waters with what works best for energy levels. It would be interesting to see just what others are eating.

Lost 25 pounds so far.
  • mistymedow
    Options
    New to the keto world and self coaching , I just passed my keto flue and being friendly again lol ...the more people and perspectives the stronger my base is , Add me to yours !
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me too!

12 in 3 weeks!
  • ellenbetridge
    ellenbetridge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me : )
  • mistymedow
    Options
    I need ketotastic friends too ! feel free to add me , open diaries are welcome.
  • angierogel
    angierogel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am just starting on keto and I would love to make some friends to help each other through this. Feel free to friend me :)
  • Hello! New to keto. Please feel free to friend me :)
  • crisb2
    crisb2 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Keto/LCHF & Sugar free...
    Here's my pinterest board for food ideas: http://www.pinterest.com/crisbaez/keto-adapted/
  • jessiblee871
    Options
    Hey! I have been doing keto for 27 days and have lost 13.5 lbs but am finding myself worrying that I am not doing it right. I am grateful to be headed in the right direction after getting so far off track. Feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou:
  • LCHF4Jennifer
    Options
    Please add me too. Starting up with Keto again today.
  • JoKessho
    JoKessho Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting keto again tomorrow :) Kinda excited/nervous - I already tried it once for 5 days and felt great, but now I haven't been able to get it started again...

I'm hoping that posting here will make me more accountable and motivate me to start again. Please feel free to add me as a friend and make me even more accountable! ;)
  • Tydeclare44
    Options
    Go ahead and add me too!

12 in 3 weeks!
    And now 16 in a month!

Seriously, feel free to add me! More support the better!
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Recipe Idea for keto:

Pan fry some bacon
    throw cheese on it while still hot.

Thats it! Simple as that!
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've been off and on Keto for a few weeks now. Feel free to add me! :)

For those that know, once you eat enough carbs to switch the body to use glucose for energy, doesn't it take the body up to a week or two to get back into ketosis? Seems there are a lot of newbies (including me) to this world, and I am sure would welcome some input from the wise.
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Here! :) Always looking for more supportive friends !
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I've been off and on Keto for a few weeks now. Feel free to add me! :)

For those that know, once you eat enough carbs to switch the body to use glucose for energy, doesn't it take the body up to a week or two to get back into ketosis? Seems there are a lot of newbies (including me) to this world, and I am sure would welcome some input from the wise.
    It takes me a minimum of 3 days to restart. I overdid it one Friday and it wasn't until Sunday or Monday morning that I was back to a lower weight. But I also worked out hard for the rest of the weekend. I like this diet because it makes you determine needs vs wants. Like is that cupcake really worth a minimum of a 3 day setback? That's how I've been thinking of it at least. Safe to say I regretted that dumb quesadilla that Friday night.
  • Tydeclare44
    Options
    I like this diet because it makes you determine needs vs wants. Like is that cupcake really worth a minimum of a 3 day setback?

^THIS