Boobs after a large weight loss?

Options

Replies

• RET68
    RET68 Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm kind of like 1/2 empty water baloons. But again, it really depends on your age and if you have had/nursed babies.
    oh no, pushing 50 and nursed three babies:sad:
  • coreysarahsmoot
    Options
    I went from a C cup to an A cup. Bitter sweet for me :/
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I really don't have anything to add here. I've been a B cup no matter what weight I've been.

But, I find it hilarious that two of the most insightful posts about boobs have been from men. They must spend a lot of time thinking about them. :laugh: :laugh:
  • colors_fade
    colors_fade Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    "tig ole bitties" :bigsmile:

Hey now... I know that guy.

Legacy of Steel forever.
  • marissanik
    marissanik Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I was a 42D when I started. Was a 36DD last time I was measured - go figure I went up. My cup size didn't change but because my band got smaller so did the D cup, so I went up to a DD because I didn't lose any actual boobs.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    they are shrinking so small. my new b cups are too big on me right now.:sad: my hubby keeps saying he will buy me boobs. I am like they make push up bras for that, buy me lipo for my bat wings. just saying. :laugh: they aren't hanging though and I have had three boys and breastfed them all. they were a nice c cup but I was fat as heck so it is what it is. thank god for all the flattering bras for the less endowed.
  • blueturfftroll
    blueturfftroll Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    shame on him bet he is a c cupper...
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    It really depends. I started at a 42H and at 100 lbs down with more to lose I am at a 38G, so still horribly gigantic. When I was smaller (closer to goal weight eons ago) I was still a DD+. Mine have not gotten saggy, thankfully, and hopefully they won't get that way. I do full body weight training, too, and make sure to put in a little extra time on the exercises that work my chest & upper back muscles, which I suppose help.
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I've lost 44 lbs so far. At my heaviest, I wore a 36-38 C. I now barely fill a 34B, i'm considering buying a 34A. Before I gained weight I was a 32B, but in that time I have been pregnant and nursed 2 babies for over a year each here are my before and current side pics (same bra)
    beforepic2.jpg016edit.jpg
  • Nekrachael
    Nekrachael Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I really advocate for some resistance training or something, because my girls were looking totally deflated until about six weeks into resistance training. They will never be "young" again, but they don't make me sad anymore. And that's important to remember- weight loss and fitness don't actually undo age, they just make it look better. :)

My cup size has stayed the same (c) relative to band size (40 to 34), but they are definitely less droopy.
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38DD to a 32C. I lost weight sloooowly, but there was no saving them. There's lots of extra skin there...

This. I went from 40D to 32D but my boobs are like GONE and it's all just hanging skin. They look like deflated ziploc bags really
  • vegasgyrl79971
    Options
    I lost about 150lbs although quickly at first due to gastric by pass (100 lbs in the first year and a half) then the last 50 the proceeding year and a half. I was a 42D and now I am a 38 C. Though it doesn't seem like I lost a lot. I lost EXTREME volume. Most of the stuff that is stuffed in bra is skin. When I take my bra off, OH MY GOODNESS LOL!!! Like other posters have said I am hoping for implants along the way but if not, hey Im good.
  • p_emmel5
    p_emmel5 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Probably not related to the OP, but as a guy, it wouldn't matter if my wife had itty bitties, pancakes, deflated ballons, stayed the same, or any other way you have described them after a weight loss. As long as the weight comes off and she adds years to her life, that's all that matters. Congratulations to all of you on your losses. :flowerforyou:
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm obese and have a smaller chest...smaller than most my height and weight. 42/44C But, I'd rather be flat chested and hit my Onederland and lower (and be healthy) than have a chest.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Anything that will strengthen the muscle underneath (bench press, chest press, others would probably know better than me) will help them be a bit perkier.
  • Ethereal_Whisper
    Ethereal_Whisper Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    before my weight loss, i was at a 36DD(almost E). now i'm at a 32A/B.
    They are sad. i can say that. Over the next few years i'm going to try to strengthen my pectoral muscles, and hopefully they'll be okay.

If not, once i'm done having children i'll get a mastopexy.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Probably not related to the OP, but as a guy, it wouldn't matter if my wife had itty bitties, pancakes, deflated ballons, stayed the same, or any other way you have described them after a weight loss. As long as the weight comes off and she adds years to her life, that's all that matters. Congratulations to all of you on your losses. :flowerforyou:
    You, my dear, are a total sweetheart. Your wife is a lucky lady.
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40DDD to a 34DD. I wish I lost more boobs. So sick of them.

Blasphemy!
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, are a total sweetheart. Your wife is a lucky lady.

I second that! You are a total sweetheart.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I actually hope I lose mine >_> I'm a 44 D and I want them gone completely. Never liked my boobs/any boobs. Dunno why. When I was 13 I asked my pediatrician about how to get them removed and she thought I was mental. Just don't like boobs.

ETA: After I lose all the weight and have maintained for three years I plan on getting surgery to remove loose skin. I'll also probably look into removing the boobies too.