10 POUND CHALLENGE (March 1st) GOALS

Options
Hi Everyone! Well, we're on Day 2 and I hope everyone is working hard to lose those pounds! Let's set some mini goals and post them for this week...afterall, only 6 days till the weight in :smile: Good Luck!

Week 1 Goal: To exercise for at least 30 minutes every day this week.

Replies

• CarlitaK
    CarlitaK Posts: 139
    Options
    I like it! I worked out monday and Tuesday this week and planning to do so again tonight!
  • thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me, already got my exercise planned out for the rest of this week:

Tomoz: 1 hour body step
    Fri: cardio and strength training sesh
    Sat: 1 hour body attack
    Sun: 2-4 hours snowboarding (see how long I last haha)
    Mon: 45 mins X-co training
    Tuesday: WEIGH DAY! :D

Going out for a thai meal with the boyfriend on friday but hoping there won't be too much damage!

Good luck everyone x
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My goal for the week is to exercise every day.

I started doing a Walk at Home DVD on Monday. It's 3 fast miles in 35 minutes w/5 min warm up and 5 min cool down.

So far, so good! I plan to keep at it and make it a habit!!
  • sierraskooter
    Options
    I would definitely like to partake in that mini-goal!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i have p90x so im doing
    wednesday --- shoulder and arms and abs
    thursday -- yoga -- bench press and curls
    friday legs and back -- abs
    satuday -- kenpo
    sunday --rest
    monday -- shoulder and arms
  • bouldert
    Options
    way to stay focused its real cold out to be walking
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    i have p90x so im doing
    wednesday --- shoulder and arms and abs
    thursday -- yoga -- bench press and curls
    friday legs and back -- abs
    satuday -- kenpo
    sunday --rest
    monday -- shoulder and arms

You'll be ripped if you stick with it!!! I too have the P90X but haven't set a start date! Good luck...it's gonna hurt you! (in a good way)
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    My goal will be to continue my workouts 5 days out of the week *optional sunday if time permit*, HOWEVER, i'd like to add 5 minutes longer to each of my workout days...I've already done mon/tues...but tonight i will add on 5 and for the rest of the week...Doesnt sound like much, but sometimes 30-45 minutes can be torture!!

Good luck everyone, whatever your mini goal is, we got this!! :)

MARCH 1st~ WERE COMING FOR YOU!!
  • bouldert
    Options
    its already hurting ,but in a good way thanks
  • bouldert
    Options
    you are awesome to add 5 minutes ,somedays i thnk why is this so long to begin with ,but to have the motivation to add i commend you
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Running every morning for 25 minutes and hitting the gym after work for 25-30 minutes of strength training :)
  • bbsimmons6
    bbsimmons6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My mini goal will be to work out at least 5 days this week. So far so good :) Hopefully I will do more than five, but that's alot more than last week so I will be happy if I do at least that.
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    Sounds like a great goal to me.
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ijust got the biggest loser dvd cardio max and I tried it last night and could not get through it. I can't believe i'm that out of shape! I'm 25... I should beable to do it no problem! So my mini goal for this week is to do the dvd everyday for the rest of the week and hopefully beable to finish it by tues!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Ijust got the biggest loser dvd cardio max and I tried it last night and could not get through it. I can't believe i'm that out of shape! I'm 25... I should beable to do it no problem! So my mini goal for this week is to do the dvd everyday for the rest of the week and hopefully beable to finish it by tues!

That's an awesome goal!
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    Well am on my 2nd 5 week Challange in which my goal is to do a total of 100 miles (from my Walk at Home dvd) and a total of 32 hrs of Callanetics from and old Video Tape my godmother gave to me about 12 yrs ago...:tongue:
    So here I am waking up at 5am for the walking and waiting till 9pm for the Callanetics....
    On my 1rst 5 week challange all I had to do was walk the 100 miles at home but I only did 83...:blushing:
  • suzyhu
    suzyhu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. so how does it work?
  • MoM2LayLa09
    Options
    Well... that is my mini goal also! I started Monday so I am actually on day 3 of working out. Everyday it has been at least 30 minutes.

My other goal has to be to drink more water! I am not doing to good. I don't drink anything else, I just don't remember...
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    my mini goal is to up my training sessions from 30 to 45 minutes.
  • MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can I jump in and join the group!!! :flowerforyou: