If you had a second chance

Options
What would you do?

I would be less stubborn and prideful. When you're stubborn and prideful. Very little is insightful.

Replies

• breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't have let people walk all over me as long as I did. I was in college when I had had enough (sooo like 10 years ago :cry: )
  • liftmeup1221
    Options
    I would have kicked my *kitten* a long time ago......lol
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    I would have kicked my *kitten* a long time ago......lol

:laugh:
    Bathroom scene from Liar Liar comes to mind
  • liftmeup1221
    Options
    lol....I'd invent a time machine just to make sure I messed myself up real good....lol
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I would have done what was in MY BEST INTEREST and not put everyone else's WANTS ahead of my NEEDS. I wouldn't be so concerned with what people thought of me. So happy I finally woke up and started living my life this way.. .better late than never!
  • christi_133
    christi_133 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I would have had more confidence in myself and not worry about what other people thought.
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I know it's the clique answer, but nothing.

Everything I have ever done in my life up until this point has taught me a lesson. I am broken, but I am a better person because of every mistake, every heartbreak, and every tear I cried was worth it.
  • BecomingPremsar
    BecomingPremsar Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    l would have sat myself down and had a womana-to-womana convo and get things straight cause life isn't made to be wasted....
  • azlifah95
    azlifah95 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I would have gained more knowledge and frankly, not eat that white rice + soy sauce mostly everyday even when I wasn't hungry. That caused me to bloat up and gain weight like crazy.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I know it's the clique answer, but nothing.

Everything I have ever done in my life up until this point has taught me a lesson. I am broken, but I am a better person because of every mistake, every heartbreak, and every tear I cried was worth it.

This. I just would've started working out sooner and more consistently.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have married my first husband
  • mopar_lover
    Options
    and if I could have that chance knowing what I know now, I'd correct everything I now regret. Having regrets saddens me.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have married my first husband

But that would then, make your 2nd husband, your 1st husband......:huh:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    This might be off topic, and I apologize.

However, I can't let this opportunity pass without speaking my mind.

You see in the 1970's I wanted a 1970 Plymouth HemiCuda, and decided not to rob a bank to get one.

Looking back, it may have been worth the risk, for a car that is now worth 3 million dollars.

Sorry for the rant, we now return you to you regularly scheduled programming.

This makes me sad.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    id have told off a lot more people

about it
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    The one thing I would really like to change about my life is the final conversation I had with my mom before she passed. It wasn't a bad conversation, but it could have been much better. I could have actually expressed to her that I missed her and that I loved her but I didn't.
  • liftmeup1221
    Options
    I would have never had too much to drink, never have gotten upset with my wife and said things I wish I could take back........and I'd be holding her tonight, and tucking in my little girl, instead of sitting here alone.
  • JT_Taylor99
    Options
    The one thing I would really like to change about my life is the final conversation I had with my mom before she passed. It wasn't a bad conversation, but it could have been much better. I could have actually expressed to her that I missed her and that I loved her but I didn't.
    +1
  • KoopaSix
    KoopaSix Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    If I had a second chance I'd push my way to the top in everything I did instead of following the herd. It wasnt until now, in my 30's that I learned to get to the top, to be the best at what you do you have to push your way, climb and knock down everything that gets in your way. Others will try to pull you down and keep you with the herd, but you have to be that bull, that alpha that just wont stay with the pack.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I would go back in my twenties and do what I am doing now as far as health and fitness goes. I would also change a few things in High School, but as far as my personal life goes, changing anything in the past may have changed those beautiful things that I have now... My Children & Grandchildren! I LOVE MY LIFE & THE BEAUTIFUL BLESSINGS IN IT!!! :heart: