Dating in 2014...WOW!

Options
Im newly divorced and 30 yrs old. What is up with the dating scene nowadays?!?! "Hey how are you, heres a pic of my junk" Seriously, only been a few years since I dated, but have things really changed this much?? Yea, I think I give up!

Replies

• _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Are you upset because you aren't getting enough junk pics?? Don't give up. Join Tinder. I'm sure you'll get plenty there. :flowerforyou:
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    There are genuine guys out there. Trust me. Met my husband here on MFP on 2011, and we married 5 months later. Don't lose hope -- there are STILL good guys out there.
  • ncbeachprincess
    Options
    Are you upset because you aren't getting enough junk pics?? Don't give up. Join Tinder. I'm sure you'll get plenty there. :flowerforyou:

Absolutely not! Its sickening that thats what a person resorts too.
  • _BearNecessities_
    Options

So you don't like junk? Why do you hate sex?
  • ncbeachprincess
    Options

lmao! I dont hate junk, or sex...but im not going to bed with someone i just met!
  • ncbeachprincess
    Options
    I've never had a date and wouldn't ever want to .,. its harsh!!! but all the best of luck to you.
    You have never dated???
  • _BearNecessities_
    Options

lmao! I dont hate junk, or sex...but im not going to bed with someone i just met!

I thought they were just sending you junk pics. You didn't say they asked you to go to bed with them. Hmmm....the plot thickens.... :huh:
  • ncbeachprincess
    Options

I thought they were just sending you junk pics. You didn't say they asked you to go to bed with them. Hmmm....the plot thickens.... :huh:

Wow, ok! Thanks for a good laugh though about this ****ty dating situation!
  • _BearNecessities_
    Options

Wow, ok! Thanks for a good laugh though about this ****ty dating situation!

I'll ask you to refrain from such language please. It's sickening that that's what a person resorts to.
  • _BearNecessities_
    Options
    I've never had a date and wouldn't ever want to .,. its harsh!!! but all the best of luck to you.
    You have never dated???

no never

Then how do you know it's harsh?
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Can i just say … its not just the men that send those pictures … Some scary women out there as well
  • _BearNecessities_
    Options
    Can i just say … its not just the men that send those pictures … Some scary women out there as well

Check for the Adam's apple, dude. Dead giveaway.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

Hi
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    You have never dated???

no never

I was wondering that too…

OP…you ain't seen nothing yet…good luck.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options

^^^ LMBO!!! Plot stirrer!!!

OP... yea it's kinda nuts (pun intended???) lol! We just have to weed through the crap to find the decent guys. May take us a while. Hey... after a while it becomes predictable & you become numb to it. You can almost tell who they are by the pics & profile. Good luck to ya! (me tooo!!!).
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Im newly divorced and 30 yrs old. What is up with the dating scene nowadays?!?! "Hey how are you, heres a pic of my junk" Seriously, only been a few years since I dated, but have things really changed this much?? Yea, I think I give up!

Apparently not impressive junk.
  • _BearNecessities_
    Options
    You have never dated???

no never

My family and friends :tongue:

Because, clearly, everyone has the same experiences. Do you let your family and friends try new foods for you and then describe whether or not you'll like them?