What are YOU going to be for Halloween?
JustMe602: So my bff and I decided we are going to go as Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee, complete with homemade tutus. What about you guys out there in MFP land?
Tradition amongst our friends we'll be spending Halloween with this year is, others get to vote, what one's character is to be.
For me and my sister, for some reason, they'd all elected a fusion between a Ninja and a Nun ROFL Either that or the Adult versions of Elsa and Anna from "Frozen," .... Uhm ... NO.
We'd chosen the [email protected]Ninja Nuns for October 31, 2014 :laugh: :laugh: Inspiration: "Ninja Assassin" + "The Priest" meets "Resident Evil."0
Sailor Mercury is tempting because I have the short blue hair. I am planning to buy a Lady Rainicorn dress just to wear but I guess it could be a semi-costume, ha. If I still had long black hair I'd probably do Marceline from Adventure Time.0
Movie version of Hawkeye from the Avengers. Mine will have a baseball cap though because I don't know what else to do with my long hair.0
my 2 boys and hubby are going to be 3 different versions of link from the zelda games, and im going to go as lumpy space princess from adventure time0
Something sexy, naughty, but will only be worn in the bedroom on Halloween night. Not in public! lol!0
Either a gypsy or a burlesque0
An awesome steampuck character0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.3K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 496 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions