Sexy Sixers New Day Challenge--Week 6!

Options

Replies

• ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Things had been going really good today, I am on track with my water and I even logged everything I was going to eat today...until....my boss comes in and says that he will be ordering Chinese food for everyone. How can I turn down that? So now I need to rethink things!! DH sleep on the couch again last night...I am over it. I think I am going to have to watch what I eat throughout the day knowing that I will not get in any work out. I would workout in the evenings if I could, but between cooking dinner, helping Maddy with homework and getting in study time for myself, there is no time. I though watch a few things during the week. Maybe I could get some exercising done then. I think I might try that tonight! I will report in the morning.

Talk to everyone later, Lauren
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Things had been going really good today, I am on track with my water and I even logged everything I was going to eat today...until....my boss comes in and says that he will be ordering Chinese food for everyone. How can I turn down that? So now I need to rethink things!! DH sleep on the couch again last night...I am over it. I think I am going to have to watch what I eat throughout the day knowing that I will not get in any work out. I would workout in the evenings if I could, but between cooking dinner, helping Maddy with homework and getting in study time for myself, there is no time. I though watch a few things during the week. Maybe I could get some exercising done then. I think I might try that tonight! I will report in the morning.

Talk to everyone later, Lauren

You can turn down the Chinese food and I hope you do or at least just eat a very small portion. It's hard but you can do it. My workplace always has food around for something or other so I do know how difficult a choice it can be.

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • jmiller0906
    jmiller0906 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I completely agree with the "work always has food around" statement! Of course today there were pizza leftovers from yesterday and I'm very sorry to say that I ate some more. So much for the "tomorrow's another day"statement, huh? I really hope I got it out of my system so I can concentrate. I ordered Alison Sweeney's "Mommy Diet" from B&N.com and am waiting anxiously for it to arrive. Normally just reading about other people's motivations will keep ME motivated for a while anyway, so I'm hoping that will be the case. **In case you didn't know, Alison Sweeney is one of the hosts on The Biggest Loser (which I don't watch) and is also on Days of our Lives (which I do watch - haha when I do take lunch in the breakroom). I love her, she looks fabulous and has had 2 kids! :happy:

So anyway, I'm off to Zumba tonight. I'm pretty excited about it, except... On Monday my friend noticed this girl/woman in the class (hard to miss her because she has reeeeeeally long legs and tiny/non-existant bright pink shorts on). Anyway, she started in the front, but moved to the back after a while, and my friend noticed her making fun of these 3 girls who were obviously new to the class. I had never seen them there, so I'm assuming maybe their frist time even? I was just wondering who that lady thinks she is that she can make fun of people like that?! It really bothered me, because if other people noticed it, I'm sure the girls did too, and who knows now if they will come back? I just wish in cases like that I could find my voice and tell her to grow up or something like that. :angry: Grrr...

Well anyway, hopefully tonight goes better and I hope those girls come back anyway. It's really fun! (Once you get the hang of it anyway...) :smile:
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey there all... I am sitting here watching American Idol .... Hey I can't sing but I think I would know better than to go on there and try!!!! Some of these are just awefull! Oh, my !!!! HUMMMM I am stunned...Okay...I got on the scale this morning and was down .8 lbs from yesterday... If only it stays off. I can only hope. Went out with the BF for his birthday and met his parents. That is always nerve racking...Well I am going to chill for a bit and off to sleep!
    Sandy
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Amez(Amyls8711).....................SW 280 lbs/ GW 275 lbs/ CW 275 lbs/ PROGRESS -5 lbs
    Cathy(chipper)...........................SW 250.0 lbs/ GW 245.0 lbs/ CW 249.4 lbs/ PROGRESS -.6lbs
    Sandy (Izzypup)..........................SW 187lbs/ GW 184lbs/ CW 191 lbs/ PROGRESS +0.0 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)......................SW 169.5 lbs/ GW 165.0 lbs/ CW 163.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -6.0 lbs
    Lauren (ren315)........................SW 203.0 lbs/ GW 199.0 lbs/ CW 207.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +1.0lbs
    Kel (redneckwoman)................SW 155.8 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 150.8 lbs / PROGRESS -5.0 lbs
    Beky (bekylouisex3)..................SW 133.5 lbs/ GW 128 lbs/ CW 130.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -3.0 lbs
    Julia (jmiller0906)....................SW 134.2 lbs / GW 130.0 lbs / CW 134.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.2 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .......SW 131.2 lbs/ GW 127.0 lbs/ CW 127.0 lbs/PROGRESS -4.2 lbs
    AmyS(Amy_36)..........................SW 209 lbs/ GW 199.0 lbs/ CW 208 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.0 lbs

Clare (Finnhead).......................SW 166.8 lbs/ GW 161.0 lbs/ CW 162.0 / PROGRESS -4.8lbs
    Katy (katyk08).............................SW 195.4 lbs/ GW 190.0 lbs/ CW 192.6lbs / PROGRESS -2.8lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit) .............................SW 166.5 lbs/ GW 155.0 lbs/CW 162.6/ PROGRESS -3.9 lbs
    Susan (Suedre).........................SW 162.0 lbs/ GW 157.0 lbs/ CW 162.5 lbs/ PROGRESS +.5 lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps)...........SW 177.4lbs/ GW 172 lbs/ CW 176.8lbs/ PROGRESS - 0.8lbs

I will be NOWHERE near my goal but at least I lost what I gained over New Years! Hope to be down another pound by final weigh in. I am determined to see one-derland by the end of Feb!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Well, we got hit with a second storm. My mom and her fiancee came into town, him by plane from Florida right between the storms. So inside I am with my mom (:ohwell: ), her fiancee I am meeting for the first time one week before their wedding, and 3 kids. Nothing to do but bake...and eat? :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: . And no gym :sad: :sad: :sad: Oh well, will try and do much better today...
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning,

julia...i love allison sweeny she is looking really good. i remember when she started on days (years ago) how tabloids said how big she was. she wasn't that big then. but, for a soap star she was. what a shame society has bad images of "big" people. we all are not size 0. and pink short girl was new once herself. but, than she probably practiced the moves before she started taking the class. to make her look good.
    lula....put down the baked goods. and grab some coffee and whole wheat toast and find a corner. just to take a breather. inhale/ exhale....inhale/exhale....nice and slow.
    Chinese i LOVE Chinese my favorite.

nothing new here. hope to start some spring cleaning today. sun is shinning. i realized why i haven't yet gotten my new home in order after being here for 4 months. because of son. his room is our spare room. so now everything is in the den. i am going to start with one room and get it to the way i want. please it will keep me from eating. i don't need to hold onto all this crap anymore.

back later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Had another good night. Did my No More Trouble Zones and bumped up weights a bit! YAY! Feeling it in my arms today!

Todays plan:
    Food--
    B-Oatmeal, light juice, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, breakfast bar
    L-Salad with spritzer dressing, light yogurt, boiled egg
    S-Apple, popcorn
    D-Chicken or some sort...not sure how I'll make it yet...any suggestions?
    S-reduced fat Nilla wafers

Exercise--
    15 minute lower body workout!

Have a great day!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    over heated my shredder 3xs. that's progress. found some of our wedding slides. i didn't know even were around. and some of my teen years. texted DH about them and he asked if they were black and white it's been awhile. be 34 years this year. than when i said about the teen ones he commented about that was a good day the day i meet him and lucky he was. and i just cried.

well off to finish some more.

later
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    over heated my shredder 3xs. that's progress. found some of our wedding slides. i didn't know even were around. and some of my teen years. texted DH about them and he asked if they were black and white it's been awhile. be 34 years this year. than when i said about the teen ones he commented about that was a good day the day i meet him and lucky he was. and i just cried.

well off to finish some more.

later

Awwwwwww, how sweeeeet!

For Christmas I asked my DH for a love letter, that was all I wanted and what he wrote was so beautiful I cried too.

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Amez(Amyls8711).....................SW 280 lbs/ GW 275 lbs/ CW 275 lbs/ PROGRESS -5 lbs
    Cathy(chipper)...........................SW 250.0 lbs/ GW 245.0 lbs/ CW 249.4 lbs/ PROGRESS -.6lbs
    Sandy (Izzypup)..........................SW 187lbs/ GW 184lbs/ CW 191 lbs/ PROGRESS +0.0 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)......................SW 169.5 lbs/ GW 165.0 lbs/ CW 163.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -6.0 lbs
    Lauren (ren315)........................SW 203.0 lbs/ GW 199.0 lbs/ CW 207.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +1.0lbs
    Kel (redneckwoman)................SW 155.8 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 150.8 lbs / PROGRESS -5.0 lbs
    Beky (bekylouisex3)..................SW 133.5 lbs/ GW 128 lbs/ CW 130.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -3.0 lbs
    Julia (jmiller0906)....................SW 134.2 lbs / GW 130.0 lbs / CW 134.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.2 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .......SW 131.2 lbs/ GW 127.0 lbs/ CW 127.0 lbs/PROGRESS -4.2 lbs
    AmyS(Amy_36)..........................SW 209 lbs/ GW 199.0 lbs/ CW 208 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps)...........SW 177.4lbs/ GW 172 lbs/ CW 175.6lbs/ PROGRESS - 2.2lbs

Clare (Finnhead).......................SW 166.8 lbs/ GW 161.0 lbs/ CW 162.0 / PROGRESS -4.8lbs
    Katy (katyk08).............................SW 195.4 lbs/ GW 190.0 lbs/ CW 192.6lbs / PROGRESS -2.8lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit) .............................SW 166.5 lbs/ GW 155.0 lbs/CW 162.6/ PROGRESS -3.9 lbs
    Susan (Suedre).........................SW 162.0 lbs/ GW 157.0 lbs/ CW 162.5 lbs/ PROGRESS +.5 lbs

Monday I came down with the stomach flu so I haven't been able to eat all week and I feel like crud. =/ I don't know my accurate weight now and a 4 day involuntary no food or liquid diet is no bueno. I had to get an IV yesterday because I was so dehydrated. Today is better than the last 3 days but still not feeling great. Should be good by the start of the next challenge.
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    BOOO HOOO! I have 14 hours to lose 1lb!! how how how?! i'm so annoyed at this week because I don't think I am going to have shifted it. That pesky pound!

oh well... we'll check out the damage tomorrow and start on the new challenge shortly.

good night everyone! i'm off home to eat salad and do JM 30DS!!! x
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

I told DH the other day that Tuesday and Thursday's I wanted to me my workout mornings, so out of the blue last night he asked if I was going to work out in the morning. Guess what that means?? DH slept in the bedroom last night and I was able to get up and work out....YAY!!!

Jennifer..that is horrible, I hope you feel better soon
    Cathy...thanks for the encouragement, I just hope it ends soon

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Lauren
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    ok... so stress over. i worked out tonight, day 18 level 2 JM30DS and .... it felt a hell of lot easier than it did on tuesday?! weird!! not ready for level 3 just yet but maybe next week?! so i did that. then i had a long shower, and settled down for the soaps..... and made myself a cheese omelette with spinach and peas. yumyumyumyum!! if i haven't lost a pound by tomorrow I am so over it!! i'll give myself till Monday to shift it and then i will still count it as a success for the 6week challenge!!
    Good afternoon,

I told DH the other day that Tuesday and Thursday's I wanted to me my workout mornings, so out of the blue last night he asked if I was going to work out in the morning. Guess what that means?? DH slept in the bedroom last night and I was able to get up and work out....YAY!!!

Jennifer..that is horrible, I hope you feel better soon
    Cathy...thanks for the encouragement, I just hope it ends soon

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Lauren

hey lauren.... what does DH mean!? is it your husbands initials? xx
  • chipper15173
    Options
    i am not going to eat.
    i am not going to eat.
    i am not going to eat.

got my taxes filed yea.........shed, vet for the dogs, maybe some pampering. that's what the uses are so far. oh,yea, DH wants bowling shoes. and maybe a ball.

later....have a little something going on. has to do with going back into real estate. i'll let you know when i know more.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    my dinner was soooo good i wanted more.
    i made hamburger patties. than tried making fries out of butternut squash. hungry girl says they taste just like sweet potatoes. boy, do they ever. much better for you. also made yellow squash and zucchini and onions all roasted in the oven. DH and i were eating all the veggies and not touching much of the burger at all. in fact we left none for son. oh well, he won't miss it. i will buy butternut squash from now on. i need to get some seeds and grow it this year.

had to share
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    As of today I only have 2 more ounces to go to meet my goal!!!!!:noway: I have been busting my butt all week and it is working.....I just hope that I can keep going like this.

Kel:heart:
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    Jennifer (candycaneps)...........SW 177.4lbs/ GW 172 lbs/ CW 175.6lbs/ PROGRESS - 2.2lbs
    Katy (katyk08).............................SW 195.4 lbs/ GW 190.0 lbs/ CW 193.8lbs / PROGRESS -1.6lbs

Kristin- I hope your sweetpea is doing better!

I took my daughter to the doc yesterday and she has strep/scarlet fever! She started antibiotics yesterday and already today she is feeling much much better! She says she is ready to go back to school tomorrow! I guess we will see!!

When is this challenge officially over and the next one begin?

I submit my application for the ASN-RN nursing program tomorrow! I will find out in April if I get accepted for the Fall 2011 program!

Hope everyone is doing great!

:heart:
    Katy

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I have a stressful week ahead. My mother is getting next Friday in Florida. She and her fiancee came to visit. I like him, a lot. It's her that is the problem. I feel like I should warn him, but they are in their 60s and old enough to make their own decisions. Anyway, I have been EATING like crazy. Oh yeah, did I mention that I also have severe PMS and will be traveling on a plane while that lovely TOM is here. Hoping stress will bring it early. Anyway, why am I posting again? Oh yeah, to be held accountable. I am resolving for today to log EVERYTHING I put into my mouth. Something else I am doing for this week until the wedding is cutting out all wheat products. Seems a little extreme I know, but I have been severely overdoing it on cakes, cookies, croissants, breads,etc. I am an all or nothing personality and know that I can not have "just a little bite". So to help control what I put into my mouth, and hopefully up my vegetable/fruit intake (which has been horrible to non-existent lately), I am just cutting them out until the wedding.

You guys are awesome and so supportive and encouraging and I love reading your posts and seeing your successes and slip ups and how well you deal with stress. You are my lifeline to sanity more times than you know.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning,

had a good 2 days. i am on a roll LOL. nothing much planned today. need to go get dog food and work some more on this den.

back later