95lbs~ down, a bit about me saving my own life.

Options

Replies

• royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow great job. Keep it up, you're really inspiring!
  • Killmenext
    Killmenext Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks to everyone for the kind words, I really appreciate it! It is / was hard to keep away from alcohol after 5-6 years of drinking quite literally 24/7, but the more weight I lose, and the better I feel the easier it is... because I know if I ever start drinking again, I will just as quickly go back to the way I was, and I would not be a live much longer if I did.
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, thank you for sharing your story!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing job. You look great and keep up the awesome work.
  • jc_0324
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! You are an inspiration to so many people.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    good job, you look great.
  • ritabrienfit
    ritabrienfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Such amazing feats both sobriety and weight loss. You should be proud of where you are and how far you've come. :)
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking control of your life. Be proud and smile, you are amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking control back of your life. Its the only one we get so you keep doing what you're doing and a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm awestruck at the changes you've made. Congratulations on the new you! You look wonderful (and probably feel that way, too)!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You have done amazing & look fantastic! Being "clean" brings a whole new meaning to life! Maybe public speaking to your age group would help so many! I agree with the poster above "change your profile name" to something positive like how your life is going!
    Great job & thanks for sharing!
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    way to go! keep up the great work! you can do this!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
    Congrat's on turning your life around so dramatically.
  • whitneyhanson1
    whitneyhanson1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • ranchmimi
    ranchmimi Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job in turning your priorities around! You look amazing - and keep up the good work! Your new life will be fantastic!!
  • BethClicks
    BethClicks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This is what killed my father-in-law, taking him away from his two boys, four grandchildren and the rest of his family, when he was only 63 years old. I fervently hope that you are able to keep this change in your life, and that you have the everyday support you will need to carry on with your healthy lifestyle. Your progress is amazing, congratulations.
  • Killmenext
    Killmenext Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Lol, I just realized that my name on here is pretty bad, it is a name I have used in online video games for years.
  • iamuniqueiam
    iamuniqueiam Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. YOU'RE amazing! Good for you for taking control and choosing life!!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Amazing change - both inside and out! Great job my friend! I understand the struggles of both and you look like you are coming out on top!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!