95lbs~ down, a bit about me saving my own life.

Options

Replies

• jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    great job!! You look great!!
  • TMM211073
    TMM211073 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic.... Giving up alcohol isn't easy and kudos to you for managing it.

Keep up the good work my friend, you have started an incredible journey and I wish you every success on the rest of it.

xXx
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Congrats on everything! You look great!
  • huffdaddy3
    huffdaddy3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey man, congrats , I can't imagine how hard it must be to stay sober.( one day and a time) .... Good luck bro
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    One of the BEST success stories to date!! Congratulations to you on conquering, not only one, but at least two demons. Good luck to you!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great job man. It's a hard journey, but you have shown such fortitude. Keep it up.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Wow. Very, very well done lad.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up!
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. You overcame alcohol and a weight problem. You have accomplished more in your 28 years than most people do in a lifetime. I salute you bro.
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You're very encouraging. Happy you changed your ways...impressive.
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Congratulations! Please keep it up for yourself, your family, and your wallet ;). You are inspirational!
  • indianwin2001
    indianwin2001 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Great job--Now you can really start to enjoy your life
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. Isn't that insane how that happens?
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Dude! You are awesome! Getting sober is no walk-in-the-park.....and YOU did it! Congratulations on your courage and your success! Wishing you many more years of sobriety! :flowerforyou:
  • Jasonrosey
    Jasonrosey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is some loss, great work
  • bigT24chiefs
    bigT24chiefs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You're young and have plenty of life to live. Way to turn it around brother.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking such a positive step. I have some history like you were talking about where you look back and go "OMG how did I ever live like that?". Whenever you're feeling reclusive and boring, compare it to having to lean over to avoid ulcer pain. It works for me :)
  • Killmenext
    Killmenext Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking such a positive step. I have some history like you were talking about where you look back and go "OMG how did I ever live like that?". Whenever you're feeling reclusive and boring, compare it to having to lean over to avoid ulcer pain. It works for me :)

I will take reclusive and boring over dead any day of the week, lol! Started exercising yesterday as well, can't wait to keep going at it. : )
  • mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the fantastic work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!