my 60 pound transformation so far

Options

Replies

• perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, and glad you are feeling so much better about yourself!
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Your will power and determination is inspiring :)

Ofcourse you were and are beautiful :)

Cheers!:drinker:
  • RebeccaWilliams115
    Options
    Wow! What a huge difference. Very inspiring :)
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, and glad you are feeling so much better about yourself!

thank you ! :)
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Great Job! Your will power and determination is inspiring :)

Ofcourse you were and are beautiful :)

Cheers!:drinker:

thank you ! :drinker:
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Wow! What a huge difference. Very inspiring :)

thank you ^_^ :flowerforyou:
  • MuayThaiMaMa1
    MuayThaiMaMa1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making the life changes need to be healthy. I'm very glad you took the steps necessary early in life. Some of us don't figure it out until 30, 40, 50.. etc. You have all your "GOOD" years ahead of you ;-) Keep up the good work, set goals, & live life to the fullest!
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Good for you for making the life changes need to be healthy. I'm very glad you took the steps necessary early in life. Some of us don't figure it out until 30, 40, 50.. etc. You have all your "GOOD" years ahead of you ;-) Keep up the good work, set goals, & live life to the fullest!

thank you for the kind words :):flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kaatiee92
    Options
    Omg this is great! Well done! Extremely happy for you ♡
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You said you are impressed with yourself for being only 18 and giving up the things you had to...I'm impressed too.

But not because of what you had to give up, but because of what you have learned. You figured out that the power comes from within, no one will do it for you, you can't do it for anyone else.....your body is your body and this is your life. You took responsibility for that - years before I figured it out.

Congratulations - what a change, and thank you for posting because you inspire me to keep learning and keep going - so that one day I can post photos like this. :)
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! I am so happy that you freed yourself of that extra weight while young. Now you can live life to the fullest!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! I have an 18-year-old and I love to see young people starting an independent life with good habits. I ballooned at 18. Took me 30 years to learn to love myself (I was still overweight at the time) and to get out of the mindset that I was less worthy because I was big.

Awesome job! Keep it up because it's paid off and you have soooo much living left to do! :flowerforyou:
  • mlaughey
    Options
    awesome work
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Kudos to you! I have an 18-year-old and I love to see young people starting an independent life with good habits. I ballooned at 18. Took me 30 years to learn to love myself (I was still overweight at the time) and to get out of the mindset that I was less worthy because I was big.

Awesome job! Keep it up because it's paid off and you have soooo much living left to do! :flowerforyou:

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Omg this is great! Well done! Extremely happy for you ♡

thank you so much :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Maqneta
    Options
    You said you are impressed with yourself for being only 18 and giving up the things you had to...I'm impressed too.

But not because of what you had to give up, but because of what you have learned. You figured out that the power comes from within, no one will do it for you, you can't do it for anyone else.....your body is your body and this is your life. You took responsibility for that - years before I figured it out.

Congratulations - what a change, and thank you for posting because you inspire me to keep learning and keep going - so that one day I can post photos like this. :)

You'll be able to do it, if you need a friend send an invite (anyone who needs some support)
    :) thank you for your kind words :flowerforyou:
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Impressive - you look great! Congratulations!
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Impressive - you look great! Congratulations!

thank you.
  • Maqneta
    Options
    more pictures;
    240-175
    morebeforeandafters_zps5597b8cd.png
  • Maqneta
    Options
    beforeandaftersss2_zps0fa81981.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!