kitty in my bra

Options
Every day after I come home from the gym, I strip down and throw my workout clothes on the hamper, and usually my bra ends up on top. After I get out of the shower and go to get dressed, my new kitten makes himself at home on my bra. Never fails, if there is a bra on the hamper, he is sleeping in it.

kittybra.jpg

We found him and his sister around our dumpsters at our apartment and we found a home for his sister, and well he just made himself right at home. We just need to name him.

Replies

• pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Every day after I come home from the gym, I strip down and throw my workout clothes on the hamper, and usually my bra ends up on top. After I get out of the shower and go to get dressed, my new kitten makes himself at home on my bra. Never fails, if there is a bra on the hamper, he is sleeping in it.

kittybra.jpg

We found him and his sister around our dumpsters at our apartment and we found a home for his sister, and well he just made himself right at home. We just need to name him.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Adorable! :bigsmile:

At least he doesn't do what my cat does...steal the bra and drop it infront of the dog(who then proceeds to chews it up!) :laugh:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    lol:laugh:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    That's precious!

How about the name McGhee...

as in, Sweaty Bra McGhee!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    My sister's cat loves bras as well. He almost choked himself to death one night (some how the straps got around his neck). She had to remove the straps from one bra and just give it to him.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! One of my cats did the same thing when he was a kitten. We used to joke that he was building a fallout shelter because he'd drag it from the bedroom into the spare room. It was so funny to see my bra "walking" down the hallway.

:laugh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I think you should name him Victor. You know.....Victor's secret!!!!! instead of Victoria's secret!! LOL

Memaw
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    I like Victor, Victor's secrets....Thats a good one, and he is a cutie too, we have four and its always entertaining what they find to sleep on..Zoe
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Oh that is funny I was going to say to bad its a boy id name him victoria but you all beat me to it lol!!!:laugh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have 4 little kitties right now too and I just love to watch them play and act crazy. They are so silly!
    We have named them BBC, Stumpy, Swirls, and Cheetah. There is a reason behind each name but too much to explain!! Enjoy!!!

Memaw
  • conniptionfits
    Options
    how cute!! i miss my kitty Danger he was awesome. Although the bra thing wasn't him. but my kitty groucho wouldn't sleep unless it was on my hair!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    awwwww! too cute!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    VERY cute!! I love cats! (I have 2!)

You could also name him "Freddy" like Fredericks of Hollywood! :laugh:

Enjoy!:bigsmile:
    -Tami
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I just love how his tail curls right along with the underwire!
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    my cat does the exact same thing!!! ahhh adorable :) is he half siamese?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Awwww how cute!!! And what a pretty kitty. One time I bought a couple kitty beds for my two cats but neither one of them used them. I have a couple storage box lids laying around that Judy (my son's cat) likes to sleep in. :smile:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    He's something else, he is a stray, just your garden variety domestic shorthaired tabby. He loves to play and he chases his tail all the time. He doesn't really meow, he just squeaks, so we have been calling him squeaker and squeaks, but I figured as he got older, that just might not fit for a name.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    i think you should name him hooter lol
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    while we are talking about pet names...

i've always wanted a wiener dog to name Weenie. But i hear weenie dogs are kinda hard to deal with..does anyone have them?
  • ginnie
    ginnie Posts: 44
    Options
    too cute you should see mine sitting in the bathroom sink:tongue: