What is your goal prize?

Options
I have been thinking about what to treat myself with once I get to my goal weight, and have not came up with any good ideas. Maybe a trip or clothes...

What are you going to do when you reach goal weight as a treat? or your next mini goal?

Replies

• onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I've seen lots of suggestions about this, a new fabulous wardrobe with clothes that fit wonderfully, a new <fitness> item like new bike or new running shoes or tennis bat or whatever. A tropical vacation and brand new bikini, a new camera for the photographers, etc.

Or free/cheaper treats, like putting together a picnic and going for a hike in your nearest national forest with a loved one, sign up for volunteering to use up some of your new-found energy to help a person/animal in need, or taking a class in something you've always wanted to do...

Personally, my long-term goal is to get in the 140-150 weight range. But my short-term 'mini' goal is to reach a 'normal' BMI for my height, and my 'treat' when I do that is to try for my second baby :) not a very useful prize for most people lol.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    the medal they'll hand me when i complete my first Iron Man.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    <
    this
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Reconstructive surgery for my botched c-section scar and extra belly skin.
  • JohnBuscus
    JohnBuscus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking damn good.
  • alicia0412
    alicia0412 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    A cruise! My boyfriend, when I first started this journey, said that if I got to my goal weight (or when I felt healthy) he would treat us to a cruise. As to what I'll myself, I'll definitely get a bikini because by then I should feel comfortable in one. :)
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    New Ink, for my chest and back which I otherwise would never have subjected my artist to with having to deal with.
  • liftnlove_
    liftnlove_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My reward for reaching a new goal, is always to set a new goal :)
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    To be able to look in the mirror and actually like what I see.
  • dashaclaire
    dashaclaire Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    An awesome new haircut and color.... I've been wearing my hair long and my natural brown for quite a while... Which I admit is cheaper (no maintenance) but I don't feel like myself... I'm chubby and frumpy. I was always a blond bob girl... But there is no pulling that off with a round face. So when I hit 150, five pounds from my ultimate goal... It's make over time!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    This.

always_zps7e7fb346.jpg
  • dashaclaire
    dashaclaire Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    New Ink, for my chest and back which I otherwise would never have subjected my artist to with having to deal with.

I have thought about this one! But for this goal I need to both reach my goal weight AND get really tight and fit! (Which I plan to do just gonna take longer)
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My husband said I can have his credit cards and I can shop for a new wardrobe! Looking to lose at least 90lbs and I'm already halfway there! Needing clothes now, but willing to hold out as long as possible!
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    This.

always_zps7e7fb346.jpg

A Snape tattoo?!?!?!?!?!? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Maltesers23
    Maltesers23 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Unlimited Shopping at Forever 21! :heart:
    That's why I didn't buy much clothes for my birthday 4 days ago :(
  • TeeMac64
    TeeMac64 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    a trip to HI!
    for once I'd like to go there and not be fat ;)
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options

A Snape tattoo?!?!?!?!?!? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

But of course. :heart:
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm going with a whole new wardrobe when I hit my goal. Especially because I will need one but also because I love to shop! I can't wait to go into a normal store and fit into whatever I try on. I will try on all the clothes!!!
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I've always been a boot girl...not "shoesssss"....but BOOTS....I love me some knee high black heeled boots and when I hit my mini-goal of 150, mama's getting a new pair! ( Then daddy is taking her out for dinner, beer, poker and pool whether he likes it or not)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!