Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your goal prize?

I have been thinking about what to treat myself with once I get to my goal weight, and have not came up with any good ideas. Maybe a trip or clothes...

What are you going to do when you reach goal weight as a treat? or your next mini goal?

Replies

• onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    I've seen lots of suggestions about this, a new fabulous wardrobe with clothes that fit wonderfully, a new <fitness> item like new bike or new running shoes or tennis bat or whatever. A tropical vacation and brand new bikini, a new camera for the photographers, etc.

Or free/cheaper treats, like putting together a picnic and going for a hike in your nearest national forest with a loved one, sign up for volunteering to use up some of your new-found energy to help a person/animal in need, or taking a class in something you've always wanted to do...

Personally, my long-term goal is to get in the 140-150 weight range. But my short-term 'mini' goal is to reach a 'normal' BMI for my height, and my 'treat' when I do that is to try for my second baby :) not a very useful prize for most people lol.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    the medal they'll hand me when i complete my first Iron Man.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    <
    this
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Reconstructive surgery for my botched c-section scar and extra belly skin.
  • JohnBuscus
    JohnBuscus Posts: 9 Member
    Looking damn good.
  • alicia0412
    alicia0412 Posts: 165 Member
    A cruise! My boyfriend, when I first started this journey, said that if I got to my goal weight (or when I felt healthy) he would treat us to a cruise. As to what I'll myself, I'll definitely get a bikini because by then I should feel comfortable in one. :)
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    New Ink, for my chest and back which I otherwise would never have subjected my artist to with having to deal with.
  • liftnlove_
    liftnlove_ Posts: 112 Member
    My reward for reaching a new goal, is always to set a new goal :)
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    To be able to look in the mirror and actually like what I see.
  • dashaclaire
    dashaclaire Posts: 127 Member
    An awesome new haircut and color.... I've been wearing my hair long and my natural brown for quite a while... Which I admit is cheaper (no maintenance) but I don't feel like myself... I'm chubby and frumpy. I was always a blond bob girl... But there is no pulling that off with a round face. So when I hit 150, five pounds from my ultimate goal... It's make over time!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    This.

always_zps7e7fb346.jpg
  • dashaclaire
    dashaclaire Posts: 127 Member
    New Ink, for my chest and back which I otherwise would never have subjected my artist to with having to deal with.

I have thought about this one! But for this goal I need to both reach my goal weight AND get really tight and fit! (Which I plan to do just gonna take longer)
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    My husband said I can have his credit cards and I can shop for a new wardrobe! Looking to lose at least 90lbs and I'm already halfway there! Needing clothes now, but willing to hold out as long as possible!
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    This.

always_zps7e7fb346.jpg

A Snape tattoo?!?!?!?!?!? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Maltesers23
    Maltesers23 Posts: 15 Member
    Unlimited Shopping at Forever 21! :heart:
    That's why I didn't buy much clothes for my birthday 4 days ago :(
  • TeeMac64
    TeeMac64 Posts: 33 Member
    a trip to HI!
    for once I'd like to go there and not be fat ;)
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member

A Snape tattoo?!?!?!?!?!? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

But of course. :heart:
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    I'm going with a whole new wardrobe when I hit my goal. Especially because I will need one but also because I love to shop! I can't wait to go into a normal store and fit into whatever I try on. I will try on all the clothes!!!
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    I've always been a boot girl...not "shoesssss"....but BOOTS....I love me some knee high black heeled boots and when I hit my mini-goal of 150, mama's getting a new pair! ( Then daddy is taking her out for dinner, beer, poker and pool whether he likes it or not)
  • LindaMc6262
    LindaMc6262 Posts: 23 Member
    A nice leather jacket. Something I would not want to "outgrow"!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!