What to drink in addition to water??

keeley1981
keeley1981 Posts: 7 Member
I get tried of drinking water and want something different, what do you drink?

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Seltzer water. Try adding lemon or some other fruit.
  • Alligator423
    Alligator423 Posts: 87 Member
    Looove me some Seltzer water. Honestly feels like a treat!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Only water counts as water
  • rnsharon56
    rnsharon56 Posts: 3 Member
    Perrier with lemon or fresh raspberries.
  • heidispideymfp
    heidispideymfp Posts: 179 Member
    Try adding mint or cucumber to your water
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    sparkling fruit flavored waters. vitamin water came out with them recently and they are only $1. they also come in a lot of yummy flavors. watermelon punch is my fav :happy:

they are 0 cals, all natural, no aspartame.
  • thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    I love adding slices of strawberries, kiwi fruit and chia seeds to my water! Fragrant and delicious!
  • Niff314
    Niff314 Posts: 113 Member
    I know the anti-artificial-sweetener camp will pounce on this, but I usually use a dash of Mio (orange or lemon) or, after lifting/cardio, I use Nuun (it's high in electrolytes so I don't drink it throughout the day.

I have a 40-oz insulated water bottle I usually empty 2-3 times a day, and I find just having a half of a serving of Mio helps in the process.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Herbal tea? Green tea? I love water so I don't mind drinking that, but if I'm in the mood for something different tea is my next in line.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    I've never understood this devotion to water as if food and all drink were not hydrating enough. Besides that my food is full of water, I also enjoy fresh brewed coffee, many flavors of tea, an occasional soda, a nice merlot from Sonoma, and a well-made margarita.
  • kbeyer23
    kbeyer23 Posts: 88 Member
    Love me a tall glass of decaf iced tea with a lemon wedge and half a packet of stevia!

And I make a pitcher of "spa water" to keep in the fridge, which is water with fresh slices of lemon, lime and orange. It is very refreshing.

I have also been known to splash a couple tablespoons of POM (pomegranate juice) in my water jug.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Herbal no caffeine teas
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    when I get bored with my water, I make tea. Or ad in lemons.
  • myrtille87
    myrtille87 Posts: 122 Member
    Tea!

I like to have a wide variety to stop me getting bored. Today I bought some jasmine pearl green tea, and some vanilla chai rooibos.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Agua fresca, I make lots of fruit flavored waters. One of my favorites is ginger peach. Cucumber mint. Watermelon lime...
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Beer.... Do I win?
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Milk, tea, coffee, soda, hot chocolate, smoothies/milkshakes.

And don't forget your 8 glasses of gravy a day!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Tea and coffee here. Flavored seltzer works though.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    s7fhoHb.jpg
  • kimmy_1432
    kimmy_1432 Posts: 40 Member
    I like to drink unsweetened ice tea. I usually do a mixture of 4 green tea bags, 2 white tea bags, and 1 harvest strawberry & passion fruit tea bag. The combination is AMAZING!

Try experimenting with different combinations of fruit water - use your favorite fruits to ice water and let chill in the fridge.

I love drinking all natural apple juice but have to be careful of the sugar and calories, they add up quick.

I also on the occasion will have a glass of dark chocolate almond milk for a treat.

Good luck finding things you like to drink!