What to drink in addition to water??

Options
2»

Replies

• rmatheson58
    Options
    Go to Walmart and by American flavored water. No calories,sugar,fats,no carbs, no sodium and it really tastes good. It comes in tons of opinions. I like the black cherry. Good luck.
  • rmatheson58
    Options
    LOL,
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Herbal tea? Green tea? I love water so I don't mind drinking that, but if I'm in the mood for something different tea is my next in line.

^^^^This has to be the best option
  • AceCC86
    Options
    Bourbon.
  • robinschwalb
    robinschwalb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    True Lime
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I have one coffee m-f when I get to work. Small one.

The rest of the time only water. All weekend, only water.

oh. and if I go out to a patio or special occasion I'll have a glass of red wine or sangria. But I always calculate that into my day. And it is very rare. Once or twice a month if that.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea and water with lemon
  • alligatorrawr
    alligatorrawr Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I tried lemon water but then my teeth started hurting so I stay away from that. and doesn't carbonation make you more bloated? not that I am any example to lead by, I drink 4-6 cups of coffee a day and 2-3 glasses of wine hahaha. But I stopped drinking soda and energy drinks! so for now I'm happy but need to change up again soon. anyway for the rambling! green tea + a shot of milk +1/2 a sugar is delicious. (or for a cold drink I will do cold green tea and honey)
  • kyach
    kyach Posts: 17
    Options
    I add spark to my water once a day.... Gives me caffeine since I gave up soda but only 45 calories and not sugar crash
  • arac62
    arac62 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    beer.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Beer.... Do I win?

No you don't cause I was about to say beer :)
  • mearl001
    mearl001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like to take a gallon of water and infuse it with fruit. For example, cut an orange and slice a hand full of purple grapes. Lemon and strawberries is another one of my favorite combos.
  • laurenjill
    laurenjill Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    s7fhoHb.jpg
    Hahaha! I love TPB!
  • PurrlyGirl
    PurrlyGirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I use water "enhancers", like Mio. I can't stand just plain water all the time. Sometimes, I want flavour. I love this stuff though, it's fabulous. Cherry blackberry, peach mango, lemonade, fruit punch, strawberry watermelon...all so tasty.

If I've got a fizzy craving, I drink Fruit Water by Glaceau. I don't typically like pineapple, but they've got a pineapple flavour that is just delicious.
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Apart from tea of so many flavours, I add slices of lemon / green apple / mint / blueberries / strawberries to my pitcher of water. :)