Anyone care to share thier diaries

Options

Replies

• theatr3geek
    Options
    My diary is public! I'm working on eating enough to maintain my goal, because I have trouble with it. But I DO IT. 3 full meals almost every day plus snacks :) Feel free to add me!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    There was a post like this a few days ago, and I got like 8 new friends! Maybe it will happen again! Feel free to add me - I eat around 1650-1700 calories a day, and I also eat my exercise calories when I get them!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    my diary is public, and trust me, i eat as much as i can! haha
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I started to look at other diaries as well and I too noticed I eat much more than others. I am not very disciplined at what I eat. I eat what I like. Add me and you can see.
  • elid
    elid Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I LOVE food. And a wide variety of it! Feel free to have a look at mine.
  • emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot! MFP gives me 1500 calories before exercise, and I usually eat them!

ETA: Feel free to look at my diary. I'm new here and looking for friends to help keep me motivated!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an invite...feel free to browse mine also...and I also wonder at some people diaries, as I think I eat very well and still lossing...steady pace as I wan to do this as a life change and not a quick fix.
  • mfergie889
    Options
    Mine is open...With no exercise I am allowed ~1400 cals, but I exercise every day and am allowed ~1500-1600.
  • brandonsmommy2006
    Options
    I'm with you Smiley :)
    I work out daily Monday through Friday (nothin extreme, usually 45 minutes of intense cardio or strength training) and I'm lucky to stay under 1500 calories a day! 1200 calories is just too low in my opinon! :)
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    My diary is public, feel free to take a peek.
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Mine's open for friends
    Louise
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My diary is public so add me if you like :) I follow the Atkins diet so my food plan might be different than yours but I eat real food and real quantities of food. I've lost 35 or so pounds and it keeps coming off. You have to eat to lose, that's my experience.
  • crawdiddy01
    Options
    Ijust started but mine is going to be very umm "un-diet-like"
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My diary is public. I eat real food and plenty of it.

Always accepting new friends :)
  • NewMomma1982
    NewMomma1982 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1'' and get about a ba-jillion calories a day! So check it out!! I LOVE to eat!!! But manage to stay under every day!!!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    And I would like to see those of people who actually EAT! I look at some and think to myself, "seriously, how do these people survive eating so little!"

My diary is public, and I definitely eat. :)
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Check me out- I eat! I'm more of a dinner person.
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i feel like i'm constantly eating but i never seem so get my 1200 cals, but i really think that I shouldn't because i'm only 4ft 6in and that 1200 cal thing is for normal sized ppl lol! Mine is open so feel free to add me or just look! I eat breakfast lunch and dinner plus 3-4 snacks a day!
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    my diary is open as well. I eat most of my exercise calories (which lately has been getting very hard to do in a healthy manner as I've been upping my time at the gym...) but struggle to keep under 1310 if I don't work out.

I eat a lot (and alcohol is my downfall...), my work includes a lot of lunch meetings at the pub and after work drinks (5a7's) so I try to live accordingly, enjoying myself while at the same time paying attention to what I eat and drink. I've lost a total of 37lbs since last year (13 since MFP) but would rather lose weight slowly while living my life the way I plan to once I've lost the weight.

Feel free to check out my diary or add me as a friend.

Good Luck!
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    mine is public and you can view it at anytime =)
    And I would like to see those of people who actually EAT! I look at some and think to myself, "seriously, how do these people survive eating so little!"

I am losing weight and at a steady pace but I eat so much more than others it seems. So I know ther has to be others like me. A handful of granola and a few pieces of fruit and a bean rollup are not going to surfice it for me and my busy days!