3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation!! You are a real inspiration to everyone on here. I can't wait to see your final success story!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Superstar! Incredible job!
  • meltedkeys
    meltedkeys Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    amazing! you look incredible!!!
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Do you realize you lost the equivalent of two human beings? That's crazy unbelievable.

You have much to be proud of. Enjoy a long, healthy & happy life with your family. They must be so proud of you. ;)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous. Congrats on taking control!
  • bananna30
    bananna30 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are such an inspiration!!! You are amazing and look great keep up the good work!!!
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Thank you for posting this!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Utterly awesome m8 to keep at it for that long. You wont get many victories in life greater than the one youve just achieved.
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to me. It proves that no matter how long it takes to get to your goal it is worth it.
    I am thrilled for you. You look like a brand new person and you have a new lease on life.

I also greatly appreciate your comments about exercise. I am trying to do more but I have some health issues too that make exercise hard and painful. I'm hoping that as my weight goes down my exercise will increase.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BlessedHeart
    BlessedHeart Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! You must feel amazing and you look great! Congratulations on a job well done!
  • jharwell58
    jharwell58 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    how awesome are you! Thanks for sharing...you are an inspiration!
  • MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you are a great inspiration to me and others!

My kiddo is one of the biggest reason I stated to make the changes and better choices.

We need to be here for our kiddos'!

Great work!
  • doodledaze
    doodledaze Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your daughter was right--very inspiring!
  • njk58
    Options
    WONDERFUL, I bet you feel like a different person. What an inspiration you are:glasses: !
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Outstanding accomplishment :drinker:
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Oh well done, sir, well done! Fantabulous transformation! You're an inspiration to us all.
  • rhonda6374
    rhonda6374 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing determination!
  • harriyot
    harriyot Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My god - you look fantastic! Your dedication is impressive. Be well and be happy!
  • NoStoppingNow77
    NoStoppingNow77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspiring indeed. And you are completely correct. It is 100% mental. Because if your mind and heart aren't in it you are doomed to fail. But when they are in it you are a force to be reckoned with.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!