All Men prefer Women in thier 20's...really!?!?!?

Heard a news report on this article:

http://time.com/3433014/men-women-dating-mid-20s/

As a straight late 30's male, I won't deny that women in thier 20's are appealing, but so are women in thier 30's, 40's, 50's...etc. And if I tend to be more attracted to women my age or a bit older.

Replies

• It's a headline designed to grab your attention so you'll click on it. It worked so well on you you became a spambot trying to lure others in to do the same.

Clearly ALL men do not prefer women in their 20's. That's insanity. So I'm not gonna bother reading the article.

I'm sure it says something about some study conducted by a magazine on MAYBE 100 people. It might even bring up how men are biologically designed to procreate with women of ideal childbearing age... whatever.

All men do not prefer women in their 20's. Fact.

OMG I AM a spambot...dangit! :p

I also found it intersting tha the study focused on Finish men :)
  • I love absolute statements. They make it so easy to identify horsesh*t.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Well, that settles it then. I'm going to be single forever. Thank goodness I have cats.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member

OMG I AM a spambot...dangit! :p

I also found it intersting tha the study focused on Finish men :)

Lol, must be a Freudian slip.... I think you meant Finnish, hahah, but since 20 year old women don't want just any old guy, those guys ARE finished. lol
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    I prefer women in their 90s actually...

1) Depending on how ambulatory she is, she can still bring me a sandwich and a beer. Plus her walker can double as a good couch table.
    2) Even if she's pretty ambulatory, I can still make it out to the mailbox faster than she can and grab that sweet, sweet government cheese.
    3) If it isn't working out, you don't have to break up, you just have to wait a little while.
    4) I LOVE the smell of mothballs.
    5) Her car my be decades old, but it's still in mint condition.
    6) Removable dentures.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Heard a news report on this article:

http://time.com/3433014/men-women-dating-mid-20s/

As a straight late 30's male, I won't deny that women in thier 20's are appealing, but so are women in thier 30's, 40's, 50's...etc. And if I tend to be more attracted to women my age or a bit older.

Men want women at their genetic peak for reproduction. Shocking!

#DarwinAgrees
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Well, that settles it then. I'm going to be single forever. Thank goodness I have cats.

It's always wise to have a back-up plan!

simpsons_cat_lady_fox_thumb_560x392.jpg
  • mangogirl272727
    mangogirl272727 Posts: 95 Member
    Sure the headline was attention-grabbing journalistic voyeurism, but the study itself is solid. Extrapolating from the data, a statistical majority of men prefer women in their twenties (there's a cool graph of the data here: http://i.imgur.com/Ijgzwsk.png ).
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    It's a headline designed to grab your attention so you'll click on it. It worked so well on you you became a spambot trying to lure others in to do the same.

Clearly ALL men do not prefer women in their 20's. That's insanity. So I'm not gonna bother reading the article.

I'm sure it says something about some study conducted by a magazine on MAYBE 100 people. It might even bring up how men are biologically designed to procreate with women of ideal childbearing age... whatever.

All men do not prefer women in their 20's. Fact.

064.gif
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    I prefer men in their 40's.

Wait, what are we talking about again?
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Someone go get the spambulance.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member

Just keep them away from my guinea pigs and we'll be solid.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I prefer women in their 90s actually...

1) Depending on how ambulatory she is, she can still bring me a sandwich and a beer. Plus her walker can double as a good couch table.
    2) Even if she's pretty ambulatory, I can still make it out to the mailbox faster than she can and grab that sweet, sweet government cheese.
    3) If it isn't working out, you don't have to break up, you just have to wait a little while.
    4) I LOVE the smell of mothballs.
    5) Her car my be decades old, but it's still in mint condition.
    6) Removable dentures.

QFT
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    <KateUptonRunningInSlowMotion.gif>
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member

Just keep them away from my guinea pigs and we'll be solid.
    h2C49C13E
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    All this says is never move to Finland.
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    tumblr_lxnxhy0rJb1qk10i8o1_500.gif