All Men prefer Women in thier 20's...really!?!?!?

Options

Replies

• srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Well, that settles it then. I'm going to be single forever. Thank goodness I have cats.

Just keep them away from my guinea pigs and we'll be solid.
    h2C49C13E

giphy.gif
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Well, that settles it then. I'm going to be single forever. Thank goodness I have cats.

h2C49C13E

oacg391.gif
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    so guess it's okay then for all women to prefer men in their 20's.....or wait.....maybe that's just me.....hours over minutes...always!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I preferred women when I was in my 20s.....and I prefer them now that I'm in my 40s!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I prefer men in their 40's.

Wait, what are we talking about again?

^^ up to 44, right? :laugh:
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    YAY :)
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

h2C49C13E

oacg391.gif
    KJnk9.gif
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    It's Finland. They don't have 6 million people in the whole country.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    OF COURSE THEY DO! And I prefer a millionaire with a full head of hair...But since there was a lack of millionaires with perfect hair perusing me, I had to settle for my husband.
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You only have to do a little online dating before you realize that most guys (not all) figure they should be dating women young enough to be their daughter. I call them senior pedophiles. One more senior citizen hits on me and I'll snap.... I blame Harrison Ford.
  • midvalesfinest
    Options
    Sure the headline was attention-grabbing journalistic voyeurism, but the study itself is solid. Extrapolating from the data, a statistical majority of men prefer women in their twenties (there's a cool graph of the data here: http://i.imgur.com/Ijgzwsk.png ).

mangogirl - a woman in her 20 who finds posts graphs and uses words like extrapolating.... What are you doing friday night? :)
  • midvalesfinest
    Options
    <KateUptonRunningInSlowMotion.gif>

Even with out the gif posting correctly these words evoke a..um..primal response :)
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    You only have to do a little online dating before you realize that most guys (not all) figure they should be dating women young enough to be their daughter. I call them senior pedophiles. One more senior citizen hits on me and I'll snap.... I blame Harrison Ford.

Right. Because it's EXACTLY the same thing.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Christ.

That is a LOT of guinea pigs.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options

Even with out the gif posting correctly these words evoke a..um..primal response :)

upton-hula.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Christ.

That is a LOT of guinea pigs.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

Maybe you look mature for your age?
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    OF COURSE THEY DO! And I prefer a millionaire with a full head of hair...But since there was a lack of millionaires with perfect hair perusing me, I had to settle for my husband.

Lolol.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

upton-hula.gif

I'll just leave this here.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=686168248145299