All Men prefer Women in thier 20's...really!?!?!?

Options

Replies

• cpereyra831
    cpereyra831 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Even in my 70's that's pretty funny
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Well, that settles it then. I'm going to be single forever.

*spinster-five*
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I'd think a woman in her 40s who looks good with no baggage, no chance of wanting or accidentally having kids, who can cook and is intelligent and over the dingy 20s stage would be much more appealing.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    You only have to do a little online dating before you realize that most guys (not all) figure they should be dating women young enough to be their daughter. I call them senior pedophiles. One more senior citizen hits on me and I'll snap.... I blame Harrison Ford.

Right. Because it's EXACTLY the same thing.

Yeah, apparently the definition of pedophile was unclear to that person in particular.
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    <KateUptonRunningInSlowMotion.gif>

Even with out the gif posting correctly these words evoke a..um..primal response :)

upton-hula.gif

What does it say about women who prefer women in their 20s over men in their 40s?
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

Even with out the gif posting correctly these words evoke a..um..primal response :)

upton-hula.gif

What does it say about women who prefer women in their 20s over men in their 40s?

This is a very valid question.
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Well, that settles it then. I'm going to be single forever. Thank goodness I have cats.
    Awwww..sorry Paige! Ill take ya!
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    I'd think a woman in her 40s who looks good with no baggage, no chance of wanting or accidentally having kids, who can cook and is intelligent and over the dingy 20s stage would be much more appealing.
    You have a point!! I would certainly take you over a dingy 20 year old.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Damn...that means I only got 3 years to find somebody!!! Oh noooo!!!!
  • mccindy72
    Options
    You have a point!! I would certainly take you over a dingy 20 year old.

:flowerforyou:
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Prefer 30's to my age or 20's.

I like being impressed and slightly intimidated by a woman and her achievements. That doesn't happen often if she's my age.
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I prefer women in their 90s actually...

1) Depending on how ambulatory she is, she can still bring me a sandwich and a beer. Plus her walker can double as a good couch table.
    2) Even if she's pretty ambulatory, I can still make it out to the mailbox faster than she can and grab that sweet, sweet government cheese.
    3) If it isn't working out, you don't have to break up, you just have to wait a little while.
    4) I LOVE the smell of mothballs.
    5) Her car my be decades old, but it's still in mint condition.
    6) Removable dentures.

:laugh: :smokin: :happy: :smokin: :laugh: :smokin:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

upton-hula.gif

I'm sorry, did someone say something? Huh? Oh. Don't mind me.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

Too bad that one's chances of finding a unicorn in the wild is more likely than your proposed scenario.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    You only have to do a little online dating before you realize that most guys (not all) figure they should be dating women young enough to be their daughter. I call them senior pedophiles. One more senior citizen hits on me and I'll snap.... I blame Harrison Ford.
    Snap what? Their hip?
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options

Too bad that one's chances of finding a unicorn in the wild is more likely than your proposed scenario.

pretty much
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I prefer women in their 90s actually...

1) Depending on how ambulatory she is, she can still bring me a sandwich and a beer. Plus her walker can double as a good couch table.
    2) Even if she's pretty ambulatory, I can still make it out to the mailbox faster than she can and grab that sweet, sweet government cheese.
    3) If it isn't working out, you don't have to break up, you just have to wait a little while.
    4) I LOVE the smell of mothballs.
    5) Her car my be decades old, but it's still in mint condition.
    6) Removable dentures.
    And she'll be in bed by 4pm (shortly after dinner) so you have the rest of the day to do whatever.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

But if he changes that number to 36, and the "good" to okay...
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    So true! I am going to be 39 and constantly have guys in their early, mid and late 20s hitting on me. 20 year olds may look good, but they don't have the skills us older ladies have aquired. Thank you "American Pie" :wink: :tongue:
  • caspergirl07
    caspergirl07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxnxhy0rJb1qk10i8o1_500.gif

:laugh: love it