All Men prefer Women in thier 20's...really!?!?!?

Options

Replies

• sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    who is?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Of course many men like women in their 20's. But, I encounter many men that like women in their 30's. And there is the combo of physical attraction along with relating and maturity in many ways. I'm married, but I would not be worried about it if i was single (same for when i am 40+). I do still get carded, though.
  • notamoment
    notamoment Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    We are in our prime.

AhHAH
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Okay, wait! Let's assume she's in her 20s, but is she allowed to talk? That's a deal breaker until she's at least 35.

Now, if we're talking her own opinions, then no.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    The problem now is that women in their 20s these days are millennial which means a massive generation gap even if you're a few years older than her. I'm lucky that my fiance was raised so that gap isn't really there but there's still alot she's not into and our one friend never heard pink floyd before until this last year and she's in her mid 20s. My cut off is usually 25 because most women have gotten their wild years out of their system and are ready to settle down. That said i've met some women my age that are the most vapid creatures to walk the earth and makes me weep for humanity when i realize they reproduced. Guys aren't picky, if we see someone that catches our eye we're going to date them.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I prefer men in their 40's.

Wait, what are we talking about again?

That's what I'm talkin' about! 40's, 50's, 60's. My husband is in his early 40's. I've usually been more attracted mentally/physically to older men.

BTW- OP, LOVE your pics! Have a lot of those on my Tumblr!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Finish men>can't finish men. Fact.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    I don't. I've been out with all ages...I prefer late 30's to late 40's
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxnxhy0rJb1qk10i8o1_500.gif

yes yes yes
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    what pigs! i am here to tell you i am not that kind of guy.
    I would totally go out with someone who was 19 years 11 months
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    I don't. I've been out with all ages...I prefer late 30's to late 40's

So, you like them to be less than half your age?? :wink:
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    what pigs! i am here to tell you i am not that kind of guy.
    I would totally go out with someone who was 19 years 11 months

At least he's honest....I guess.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Finish men>can't finish men. Fact.

THIS speaks my language!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I'm not the least bit concerned ...

tumblr_n4qyc7iXUw1qakh43o1_r1_500.png

Yeah...What She said! :wink:
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Based on what I see, it does seem like a lot of men prefer women in their 20s. Maybe it's a biological thing?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    They just don't know any better! :tongue:

No offense intended towards you Beautiful 20 something Ladies out there! :wink:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Okay, wait! Let's assume she's in her 20s, but is she allowed to talk? That's a deal breaker until she's at least 35.

Now, if we're talking her own opinions, then no.

my opinions are the only opinions that matter
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    The problem now is that women in their 20s these days are millennial which means a massive generation gap even if you're a few years older than her. I'm lucky that my fiance was raised so that gap isn't really there but there's still alot she's not into and our one friend never heard pink floyd before until this last year and she's in her mid 20s. My cut off is usually 25 because most women have gotten their wild years out of their system and are ready to settle down. That said i've met some women my age that are the most vapid creatures to walk the earth and makes me weep for humanity when i realize they reproduced. Guys aren't picky, if we see someone that catches our eye we're going to date them.

until this website i never knew 40 year olds were so catty and terrible

:flowerforyou:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I'm 60. The chances that I would have anything in common with someone under 40 are minimal. I definitley prefer a woman that I can relate to.

Nothing wrong with women in their 20's, but there are lots of beautiful, smart fun women that are older as well. I know. I married one.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I'm 60. The chances that I would have anything in common with someone under 40 are minimal. I definitley prefer a woman that I can relate to.

Nothing wrong with women in their 20's, but there are lots of beautiful, smart fun women that are older as well. I know. I married one.

Very well said!!! She's a lucky Woman! :smile: