• LayfuN
    LayfuN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Celery... :(
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Spinach leaves.

(Don't mind it cooked in something like lasagna, dip, or on pizza - but not by itself or uncooked.)
  • Bl0ndeBecky
    Options
    As a vegetarian who has enough trouble getting protein, I REALLY wish I liked eggs, but I can't stand them in any form. Adding eggs to just about anything is such an easy way to get extra protein without a lot of extra calories, but I can't stomach the taste, smell, or the fact that it is an egg. Yuck!

I'm a vegan. DO NOT STRESS ABOUT "PROTEIN"!!!! There is protein in everything and you only way you will become protein deficient is if you do not eat ANYTHING! lol, even white rice has a lot of protein and too much protein in the body can be very acidic. A healthy amount of protein in the body is to achieve 5% of your daily calories from it.

Best of luck and stop with the chicken periods ;)
    ~Becky
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    Fish
    Eggs

but what about fish eggs?
  • Bl0ndeBecky
    Options
    My #1 food: mango.... I'm not sure if I'm eating them unripe or too ripe?? They always taste... offff....opinions??
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Kale. :sick:
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I wish I liked sea food, fish and things like that. Making lunch or dinner would be so much easier if I could handle a tin of tuna.
  • mkt_29
    Options
    Pretzels:(
  • kittimiss
    kittimiss Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Beets, Quinoa, and Tofu :frown:
  • JayaNagarajan
    JayaNagarajan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Spiniach, beets, and kale.

They're all SO healthy and I can't stand them.
  • ChristinaWelch78
    Options
    1) Avocado
    2) Salmon
    3) Hummus

Any suggestions on how to make them more appetizing in a healthy way would be much appreciated!:wink:

My suggestion for the hummus is to heat it up a bit. I had a big problem with the texture if it was cold. My step father works for a huge hummus company, so it was always around. Last year I became a vegetarian and was looking for new things eat, so I microwaved some roasted red pepper hummus and ate it with a few naked pita chips and fell in love =)

I have quite a few food dislikes (pickles!) but the one that I tried VERY hard to like was spaghetti squash. Sadly we are just not compatible.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I wish I liked chestnuts... Everyone enjoys them at Christmas and I feel left out lol. Maybe I could try to dip them in chocolate, a thought :laugh:
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Fish, any seafood besides shrimp. It always sounds good how it is prepared when I am at a restaurant, but I just can't eat it. It is awful. Also, sweet potatoes. I don't even like them as French fries. Something fried that I don't like may be a good thing.
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    There aren't many healthy foods that I dont like. Ginger (is that even healthy?) papaya, and lima beans are all I can think of. I will eat lima beans, but not the other two. I also dont like store bought hummus, but will make my own.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt
    zucchini
    onions
    peppers
    cooked carrots (I like raw carrots though)
  • Makterbro
    Makterbro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Salad.
  • alseger
    alseger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    To me, tuna is just red salmon with all the taste and awesome oil squeezed out of it. When salmon is available, why would anyone bother with tasteless tuna? I would also put salmon that is pink or anything less than red in the same category as tuna even though it is better than tuna.

Tuna is cat food.

And I guess this post is a little off topic as I don't really wish that I liked tuna. lol