What is your secret food addiction?

Options

Replies

• lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. I've had to stop buying it because I just CAN'T eat 'one serving' - I always eat the entire tub. I have pretty small appetite and get full quickly but I apparently have a bottomless pit where ice cream is concerned.
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Good o'l Brooklyn style pizza...
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    It aint no secret

Cheese Burgers, the best food EVER invited. Id rather a good cheese burger than a Michelin Starred restaurant
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I buy it in bulk and cut off little slivers here and there to savor. It takes a lot of control because there were literally times when I would just bite into a one pound block of sharp cheddar and keep going until I was full of guilt, remorse and deliciousness.
  • tessiekat
    tessiekat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Whenever I'm emotional, my husband come home with a box of my favorite pizza and I swear, if he wasn't watching, I would eat the whole thing!
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Whenever I'm emotional, my husband come home with a box of my favorite pizza and I swear, if he wasn't watching, I would eat the whole thing!

Ditto on the Pizza
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Chips and French onion dip or chips and salsa. A bowl in front of me ends up being an empty bowl in front of me way to quickly.

Also, I make a homemade peanut butter chocolate ice cream. I only make it if I am taking it somewhere.
  • GameGirl777
    GameGirl777 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Pizza... "one more piece" always turns into eating the whole pie.
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ That is pretty much it for me too....
  • diespel
    diespel Posts: 700
    Options
    Pizza
    Baby Back Ribs
    Chocolate Chip Cookies 'n Milk
    Cheeseburgers
    Poutine*
    Sushi**

*Living all my life in the province that invented it, I had never tried it until 4 months ago, now I know why. soooo good
    ** Was allergic to seafood most of my life, tested negative and now I am making up for lost time
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger in paradise, medium rare with mustard'd be nice.........
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    UM.. PIZZA LOL
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Chicago style pizza and the Chinese buffet. But as I get older, chocolate has been calling my name more often.
  • judiness101
    judiness101 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    There are too many! Poutine (French fries covered in gravy and cheese curds), cheeseburgers, sweet Belgian waffles, pepperoni pizza with cheesy crust and of any deserts really.

That's why I'm a low carber.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Since I learned better portion control there isn't much I can't eat in moderate amounts and be fine...except chips. Especially chips with some kind of crappy flavor powder like barbecue, salt & vinegar, or nacho cheese. I don't think I've had a Dorito in 2 years because I don't trust myself with the bag. I'm so glad I discovered barbecue flavored Popchips because even if I eat the entire bag in one sitting I haven't done too much harm, and I get the glorious crappy powder I crave. I'm pretty sure there's some kind of crack in there.
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    This says it all I think:

41798_104556706244242_5182141_n.jpg

I am not allowed to have it tho, but it aint easy and so now and then I feel I just need it!
  • TFG_em
    TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Mexican food. I can eat my weight in chips and salsa if I allowed myself to.
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    It aint no secret

Cheese Burgers, the best food EVER invited. Id rather a good cheese burger than a Michelin Starred restaurant

This is so true :bigsmile:
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Fage greek yogurt. Freshly baked crusty bread. Cheese. I indulge on the first one, but I can only buy the last two in single portions ;)
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    yeah, not a secret here, either...warm chocolate chip cookies just out of the oven...I'll eat your arm off to get to them...they have to be soft and warm, and made from scratch.