pizza
    chocolate

fried chicken
    mashed potatoes and gravy

god im getting hungry...I've got to stop now. lol
  • sherrylwilson
    sherrylwilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Spoonfuls of frosting from those small containers and dry cake mix or brownie mix! Once I open the box or container...it will be gone by the end of the week.
  • dexlyn813
    dexlyn813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    chicken, icecream, peanut butter. Cookies...
  • josul75
    josul75 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Chinese food. Honestly I could order chinese food every night and never get tired of all that tasty MSG goodness. I still treat myself to a small portion of szechuan chicken with vegetables and boiled rice every Friday and just leave out the other way more fattening stuff I used to order with it. I also make at least 2 home made stir fry chinese dishes at home every week.

Also cheesecake. I really really miss cheesecake.
  • marielaem
    marielaem Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    No secret. Dark chocolate.
  • thathelenagirl
    thathelenagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Omg, either Applebees boneless chicken wings, with french fries of course... or this little farm near my house makes their own ice cream and they make a peanut butter chip ice cream that I could literally eat all day everyday and be completely content, although huge. I'm thinking of a cheat night this week where I get to have my boneless chicken wings, but after looking at the calories I see how my weight and health all went so terribly wrong in the first place lol.
  • markrichtsspraytan
    Options
    Sugary kids cereals. Once I ate a whole box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in a day. I don't have issues with binges like this, I just really like it. I had it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I don't buy CTC anymore.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes. But it's not a secret, my love for cupcakes is public knowledge.
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    No secret: CHEESE (obsession since childhood, mmmm), bacon, vanilla ice cream and french fries. I don't really eat the ice cream or fries but they're lovely.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Pizza, oreo cookies with a glass of milk, and cheesecake.

I still have each of these, but now it's in moderation.... but there are times when I get a really good cheesy pizza I want to just sit and eat the entire thing!
  • 3Alice3
    3Alice3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! My main addictions (like I-can't-keep-it-in-the-house-addictions) are:

*Chilli heatwave doritos
    *Nutella
    *Banana and shrimp foam sweets
    *Bread pudding hnnnrgh
    *Chocolate filled mini croissants

theres so many more but those I can't have anywhere near me because I would never, ever stop eating them.
  • sjeannot
    Options
    French Fries. I love them. Yummy!!!
  • GalHowYuhBadSo
    Options
    McDonalds bacon, egg and cheese biscuit.

It is without doubt, the world's most perfect food.

Had one just yesterday, after not eating McD's for six months.

Still feel the same love for my old friend,

This is so true. :,( It's like you know my life personally! lol.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!
  • shadow1016
    Options
    Blueberry Waffles, Chocolate chips, and Red velvet cake
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Fried potatoes with onions and peppers. Hash browns. Potatoes....mmm....potatoes.
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Canned shrimp and Clover Leaf has stopped producing the only decent product we had on the shelves!!! :sad:

I have to settle for anything pickled. Anything.
  • MyRummyHens
    MyRummyHens Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Coconut mana. Anyone eaten it straight from the jar?? YUM!
  • SmartForAGirl
    SmartForAGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    CHEESE! Everything should be slathered in cheese. Pour it over my vegetables. Melt it on top of my bread. Drop handfuls of the shredded nectar in my soups and salads. I'll eat it cold straight from the fridge. I'll take a chunk of cheese and dip it under more cheese fondue style. I think I could swim around in a giant vat of cheese. And there's probably good money in that because surely there's some kind of fetish site where people pay real dollars to see chubby girls floating in nacho cheese. I have a lot of feelings about cheese.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    luckycharms_html.jpg