Yoga Pants! (nuff said)

Options

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    First time wearing them this season. Big butt ....

eRbW4rj.jpg

Gorgeous!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants are super comfy. Best way to be lazy/comfy around the house and not look like a total slob (like when I wear sweats - I save those for when I'm sick). And most of all, great to work out in!

Although I will say I've seen them on the rise as a "fashionable" thing to wear out and about (i.e. to the mall, to a music festival) and all the women I've seen wearing them as "fashion" don't look like they work out...just saying, we are not fooled by your yoga pants into believing you work out in them, people...smh.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    866034d1391043153-somo-features-blocked-camel.jpg

ETA: not my camel toe
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Elizaveta-Axanoxa.gif

omg that's amazing!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

eRbW4rj.jpg

Gorgeous!

Oh thank you! You have a great body, so that was a really nice thing to say. Thanks! =)
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Elizaveta-Axanoxa.gif

White. :drinker: Yoga. :love: Pantsss, :heart:
  • tabicatinthehat
    Options
    Although I will say I've seen them on the rise as a "fashionable" thing to wear out and about (i.e. to the mall, to a music festival) and all the women I've seen wearing them as "fashion" don't look like they work out...just saying, we are not fooled by your yoga pants into believing you work out in them, people...smh.

Heaven forbid!

And to all you kids in the aviator shades? We know you're not cops. Give it up, fellas.
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I wear them only because they are the most comfortable piece of clothing I own. Doesn't get more comfy than yoga pants and a t-shirt! I wish I could get away with wearing them to work!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Elizaveta-Axanoxa.gif

She could as well be naked for all it conceals...:huh:
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I've given up sweats for yoga pants, so much more comfortable and not so sloppy :bigsmile:
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Heaven forbid!

And to all you kids in the aviator shades? We know you're not cops. Give it up, fellas.

Ha, well played. I think a better comparison would be if people started wearing full cop uniforms...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Elizaveta-Axanoxa.gif

Really? :huh:
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

eRbW4rj.jpg

Gorgeous!

Oh thank you! You have a great body, so that was a really nice thing to say. Thanks! =)

Oh, thank YOU! And I meant it - you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • tabicatinthehat
    Options

Heaven forbid!

Ha, well played. I think a better comparison would be if people started wearing full cop uniforms...

Or sexy ones. It's that time of year anyway.
  • OKfarmgal
    OKfarmgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Don't remember who said it, but its so true!!

???? Yoga pants are the bacon of clothing!! ????
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Elizaveta-Axanoxa.gif

We can all dream...right? *crosses fingers*
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Elizaveta-Axanoxa.gif

I'm going to get a butt like that.
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Elizaveta-Axanoxa.gif

We can all dream...right? *crosses fingers*

Yes, absolutely!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    If they weren't called yoga pants would anyone get all up in arms about the fact that women were wearing them 'out in public' who weren't doing it to work out? I wear them because I like them and the way they look, and mine were expensive and you'd never catch me working out in them. They sure look a lot better to wear out and about than sweatpants or those darned old pajama pants people think are okay to wear. Get over it. They look good, feel good so why can't we wear them whenever we want?

And stop showing pictures of overweight women wearing them to laugh at. That's body shaming. They have just as much right to wear them as any other woman does. If they are comfortable enough to be seen in them, more power to them. Knock it off.
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I literally only wear them to do yoga. In my living room.