Onderland how close are you

Options

Replies

• caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    My highest weigh ever was 180 a few years ago and I'm quite a bit below that now so I can't relate, but I applaud you for working on your weight and getting to your goals , no matter what they are. :)
  • GibbsGirl13072
    GibbsGirl13072 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    10 pounds to go. I started at 228, and have had my share of ups and downs, but my goal is to be 199 by the end of the year. Sooner would be great, but as long as it's gone I don't mind if it's slow.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I had reached the point where I could possibly see it this weekend (at 201.9 pounds on Friday), but I gained a lot over the past weekend so now I'm not so sure.
  • jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    8 lbs... started at 252 in FEB
  • dempseymom4
    dempseymom4 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just got there today started out at around 248 in January and weighed in today at 197.6
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Great progress everyone.

I have 25lbs...Started at 432lbs. be the first time in my adult life.
  • kaymjacques
    kaymjacques Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    8 pounds and it's driving me nuts! Feel free to add me if you want some support so we can get to Onederland together :)
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    80lb to go to get under 200lb so next year sometime.
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Arrgh, just under 2lbs to go!!! I have lost 28.5lb since January 2014.
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Started at 245 mid April, and made it to Onederland about two weeks ago. It felt flipping amazing! I am down to 195 now. You are all doing a fantastic job! Keep pushing, it is so worth it!
  • Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm at 234 as of last Sunday. My goal was to be to 199 or less by New Year's but I got a little side tracked for about two months. I am still going to try to make my goal but I am not going to starve myself for it. We will see. I am just glad I am making progress away from the 3's that I was inching toward for so long.
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am right around 7 pounds away. It still kind of blows my mind that I will very soon be under 200lbs.
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Just hit it recently after starting at 264lbs :happy:
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    long way to go... 45lbs to go... :explode:
  • OfficialDSXIII
    OfficialDSXIII Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 10 pounds away starting at 260. I'm curious to what my bf% will be when I'm there and how I'll look. Can't wait!
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo Janice, you're almost there! I have 37 more pounds to go before I reach ONEderland. Yup, sometimes it feels like it will never happen, but then I remember that there was a time when I thought I'd never get below 300! Right now, because I'm living abroad and have a REALLY hard time with the food here and counting calories when I can't even identify what it is, I'm focusing maintenance or modest losses (3 pounds lost last month for which I am grateful), but when I return to the USA next year, I'll be cranking up the pace moving on in to ONEderland!
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Can I join in this thread? I didnt hit Onderland today and never will, but as a big guy I hit TWONDERLAND. 299 pounds!!!
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    54 pounds left or so! I started around 282, but the heaviest I've been is around 296. I can't even imagine being in Onederland, and it's become a huge goal for me!
  • brendawhite2765
    brendawhite2765 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    12.4lb for me - but only 2.4 off my first goal (setting my goals at 7lb at a time) Started at 233.4 at end of July, now 212.4 (21lb in 10weeks) If I can maintain this rate I will be in Onederland at the end of November!!!!
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    15lbs and i am struggling badly