Anyone own reebok dual heart rate monitor???

Options
13»

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I hate to re-open this since it's been so long, but my watch is stuck in memory mode and I can't figure out how to get it out. Can anybody help?

Thanks!

I know it's been awhile since you made your post but did you figure it out?
  • tachedout
    tachedout Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I've had this watch HRM strap combo for over a year without any issues. If you have any questions I'll try to help answer them, but the instruction manual is pretty straight forward. (this is not the precision trainer XT for clarification)

To start the timer:

1. Click bottom left button until you see the timer view 00'00'00
    2. Then push the upper right button to start the timer. It will start counting your workout from this point and measuring your HR.
    3. During the workout, press the bottom right button to view the different categories, like calories burned, fat burned etc. As a tip I always scroll back to the original timer screen to keep track of my workout time.
    4. When you are done, click and hold the top right button in the timer view for about 2 secs. This will stop your timer.
    5. To reset, after you stop the time, hold down the bottom right button again for 2 secs. and it will reset the readings back to 0. Resetting can only be done on the timer (00'00'00) screen. (only screen i've noticed not having issues resetting on)

I hope this helps!
  • netty_me
    netty_me Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have had this watch for close to 1.5 years and I love it! I never had any trouble figuring out how to start/stop/program anything so no problems there! My question is, during a workout, does anyone else have the problem of the "TOUCH" function showing up and detracting from the actual HR?

I'll be 10 minutes into a workout and all of a sudden the watch will beep at me that it is TOUCH mode even though I haven't touched either of the contact points on the watch. I'll hit the MODE button and it will readjust to what the strap is reading. But a minute later it will beep TOUCH again! Its very frustrating!

Any one else experiencing this and do you have a solution?