Options
    5'4.5"
    SW: 220 lbs
    CW: 142 lbs (145-150 was my GW)

Pics can be seen in profile :D
  • LastCupOfSorrow
    LastCupOfSorrow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful. I'm three days in. Your post gives me hope and encouragement! I'm 5'4 and at 190 lbs and would like to get down to 140.Thank you for posting!
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    thank you for the motivation. I have been looking around for pics of me before losing this weight but can't find any.....either stayed completely away (hid ;-) is more like it) still looking so I can see for myself what others tell me they are seeing.......still have a long way to go and get discouraged........could use the support......thanks ;-) you do look wonderful...........can I add you as a friend?
  • LA_Star
    LA_Star Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing these photos, Ladies of my Height! You are all so inspiring! Hmm, maybe I'll take some before photos....
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bumping to read later!
  • laydespade
    Options
    Bump
  • desimia1
    Options
    You look amazing ! Congratulations !! :smile:
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump! for the amazing inspiration of all of you :)
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bump :)

your transformations are all incredible :flowerforyou:
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I've only been on MFP for a few months, working to lose another 10-20lbs of fat while building strength and some muscle....but here are a few before/afters from 10 years ago and more recently...120lbs down.

Before : 275, after 155, about 5.51/2"
    Ok, sorry! I tried to link from photo bucket but it won't cooperate. My profile pic is before around 2002, and may of this year, :).
  • Plooty222
    Plooty222 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So many inspiring women! Congratulations on your hardwork and losses, and thank you for the motivation and inspiration!
  • cottony
    cottony Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    profile pic is my progress

5'4

starting 179lbs

after picture 129lbs
  • dlr165
    dlr165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome! I have hope now that I can rid my body of cellulite. SW 165 CW 135 GW 130. I have been running 4 days a week 3-5 miles a day. I have been losing consistently but my legs are full of cellulite. When I get to 130, I am changing things up. I am still going to run but I am adding weights. The change some of you have made by lifting is INCREDIBLE! YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY!
  • alisha999
    alisha999 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 164 cm - ALMOST 5'4", I guess :)
    A year of hard work and persistence in pictures!

2va1nh2.jpg

I absolutely love your figure! Great progress :)
    Also amazing success stories :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!