45 Miles in October Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Sooooo......not sure how this works.. we post on here too?? Oct 1 and I did 3.1 miles today. (practice for 5K Saturday). If we don't post here, sorry!

Yeah, I figure we'll post on here too! If you signed up through the link, then you'll probably want to update your miles on Daily Mile... But for those who didn't want to sign up... We'll keep accountability on here! This'll also be a place for support.
    Great job on your miles! You're off to a great start!
  • cincysweetheart
    Options
    Okay.... It's October 1st! The challenge has officially started! Were you able to get in any miles today? Today I got 1.6 miles in. Tomorrow will be a bigger day for me.
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks for posting. Should be a good challenge for me. I signed up on the site and joined officially, so hopefully I remember to post there. =P
  • Oxxygi
    Oxxygi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Okay.... It's October 1st! The challenge has officially started! Were you able to get in any miles today? Today I got 1.6 miles in. Tomorrow will be a bigger day for me.

Ok, I did 12.3 miles on Day 1.
  • stmadoesboy
    stmadoesboy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Joined today - although it seems my miles for yesterday don't count!! Oh well, extra miles called for! :smile:
  • lilrebelme
    lilrebelme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to join.
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I ran 6 miles yesterday. Head start!
  • Ms_Jae
    Ms_Jae Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I joined! Thanks for the challenge
  • rCatheriner
    rCatheriner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    2.3 miles down yesterday! Today will be a little more difficult to get them in...
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Did 5 miles today! I was trapped in a car yesterday and Oct 1st was a lazy day, so decided I needed to catch up today.
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your friend's brother. Cancer sucks.

I have biked 41.5 miles in the last 3 days, and run 3.45 miles. So I'm at 44.95 miles. I plan to row 8000 meters (4.97 miles) tomorrow, so I'll pass 45 then. I'm signed up on too many websites, so I won't register for the challenge, but you can let your friend know that there's someone else thinking of his or her brother.
  • cincysweetheart
    Options
    Okay… the challenge has been going for a week now. How is everyone doing?

I've got a total of 11.7 miles in so far… which is on track for being able to complete my miles for the month. For those who signed up officially and are logging their miles on Daily Mile… I seem to be having trouble. It keeps logging my workouts, but it won't update my total mileage. It may be because someone has already logged 45 miles, so they aren't updating anybody else anymore. I don't know. I emailed them about it. We'll see what happens.

Either way… even if Daily Mile doesn't cooperate… the challenge continues! Will you get your 45 miles in?
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    At 12.4 miles. May not seem like much, but was logging lots of couch miles before this!
  • cincysweetheart
    Options
    The month is half over… I've gotten in 25.9 miles so far.

How about you? How are you all doing?
  • cincysweetheart
    Options
    Finally finished my 45 miles. 47 actually right now. How is it going for the rest of you?