What are you going to be for Halloween?

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    If I go to a party, which is highly likely, I'll probably make or order a Snow White costume. I've already got some of the accessories, shoes, etc. so it will be pretty easy.

Otherwise I probably won't dress up...kinda sad about that because I love Halloween!
  • ruthierama
    ruthierama Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    we are setting our house up in a walking dead theme, trick or treaters will have to walk through the hospital, camp, prison, and Terminus to get their candy. My sons are going to be Carl and Daryl, my husband Shane. I am going to be a zombie because I like to make kids cry on halloween. It's my thing.

This is AWESOME!!!
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My daughter has decided that she's going to be a witch and I'm going to be her "mean old black cat" (in her words).

But we can't decide what my husband should be to go along with the theme. Any ideas?? :)
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas..childish yes..but one of my favourite movies, combining my two loves..Halloween and Christmas :-)
  • jmlosingit
    jmlosingit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a cookie and my SO is going to be cookie monster! NomNomNomNomNom!!!!
  • luvmydawgs
    luvmydawgs Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    A fallen angel and my best friend is going as the devil.
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a nasty, flesh rotting off my face, with open sores and oozing pus zombie. :) It's so much fun. I'm only wearing it to work though. I don't want to terrify my little trick-or-treaters. I get some pretty young kids in my neighborhood so I wouldn't want to scar them for life. :)
  • BlazeJay83
    BlazeJay83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Drunk.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween and still have no idea what to be yet this year. Last year I was a witch, year before that Alice from Resident Evil and a zombie the year before that. We were supposed to do a Wizard of Oz theme at work this year, but that fell through because someone has a Pirate Party to go to and doesn't want to do two costumes. I kind of want to do Lara Croft because thigh holsters are awesome, but I'm not fully convinced yet.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My daughter has decided that she's going to be a witch and I'm going to be her "mean old black cat" (in her words).

But we can't decide what my husband should be to go along with the theme. Any ideas?? :)

A goblin? A broomstick? A cauldron? A warlock? A bat or owl?
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options

A toad. :)
    "Give me candy or I'll turn you into a toad like I did this mean old man!"
    "Ribbit"
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    This!!! :bigsmile:

[img]http://www.wallpaperfly.com/thumbnails/detail/20121028/scarlett johansson black widow artwork posters the avengers movie 3405x5000 wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_35.jpg[/img]
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I'll be walking little Elsa and little Black Widow around the neighborhood, so maybe I'll dress up or not. Maybe Captain America.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a cavewoman and my husband is going to be a caveman. We're hosting a Halloween party. I'm sure as the night goes on and I drink more I will change into my Corgi onesy though. :laugh:
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options

A toad. :)
    "Give me candy or I'll turn you into a toad like I did this mean old man!"
    "Ribbit"

I love this idea! Thank you!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My wife will be out of town. The people I ride with are having a Party. Not sure if I am going or not. If I do. I will probably shave my goatee down to a Fu Manchu and go as Hulk Hogan.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time since I've dressed up for Halloween. This year I'm going as a zombie. It's also my first wedding anniversary, so double celebration!
  • zariana88
    Options
    going to be pumpkin carving, its just a pity I am not back in my fab home that we had to rent out :-(
    but we will be going to see friends and family soon. They are totally into pumpkin carving, and this year will be no different, so yay!
    Pumpkin pie all round :happy: