100lbs gone! Before and after photos!!

Options

Replies

• dlr165
    dlr165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Go you! Getting out of a bad marriage what the light at the end of my tunnel. I hope your light is shining bright!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations- you look amazing! I am starting at about the same weight you started with. This is so inspiring- thank you so much for posting!
  • Sparkles281
    Sparkles281 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What a transformation and inspiration, congratulations on all your hard work! :)
  • winterskykim
    winterskykim Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You did it! You're doing it. I bet you feel amazing.. you certainly look it. I am sure you and your kids are proud of you! I will add you , hope you will accept, I am in the beginning( been here a while..lol) of my journey. Continued success to you in all areas of your new life. Kim
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    congrats

29509743.png
  • Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!! You look great :happy: LOVE your advice, especially #1. OK…all of them :tongue:
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Not only have you had amazing success you are very grounded in how you got there and how you plan to continue!
  • WithWhatsLeft
    WithWhatsLeft Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Nice Job!
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Congrats. By the way. You are lovely both in and ouy:drinker:
  • kennethcarney
    kennethcarney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Inspiration!
  • Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    GREAT job and I absolutely love your attitude! I am finally successful now after realizing 2 things:

1) I don't need to eat Paleo, clean, vegetarian, etc. I can whatever I want and stay within calorie range and be happy and successful.

2) This is all a lifetime way of eating. Moderation. No "cheat" days, maybe days I go over my calories but one blip in the many many (hopefully!) days I have left on this earth is not going to make me blow up.

Thank you for sharing!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Way to go you look great and I love the red hair. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you look awesome!!! Your advice is spot on and is what I did. I still love to eat (never a clean eater) and even after the hard work losing my weight I still find the urge to binge strong.
  • DiminutiveDame
    DiminutiveDame Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You did amazing!
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Great job, you look wonderful!!
  • da_bears1008
    Options
    CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!