Goodbye Pepperidge Farm

Options

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    If those cookies need a rebound....send em my way!
  • Strongandscrappy
    Strongandscrappy Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Zombie296
    Options
    So awesome. :D
  • SpencersHeart
    SpencersHeart Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great post. :laugh:
  • fit4eva86
    fit4eva86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    HA HA LOVE IT!!!
  • DanielJNoah
    DanielJNoah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Okay now this just brought an actual grin to my face. Excellent post and an extremely well written "Dear John" letter!

Keep up the excellent work! It is things like this that bring some humor and make the journey towards weight loss fun!
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    goldfish crackers make these flavored graham goldfish now, and a serving is like a million cookies and they come in chocolate. they are great because you get to take a million bites at like 140 calories or something...

i never buy regular cookies anymore because one serving is only like three bites and then it is like a teaser...

(fyi, a million is hyperbole... i forget the number but its a pile)
  • LynndaMaree
    LynndaMaree Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :drinker:
  • Joanjett88
    Joanjett88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome, lol.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    At 140 calories each, couldn't you have just seen less of her / them / whatever?

I'm just surprised that on page 2, no one has suggested 'moderation,' yet.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • desweds
    desweds Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    At 140 calories each, couldn't you have just seen less of her / them / whatever?

Perhaps you should read it again?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I really hate when I go to indulge in what used to be one of my favorite things, only to find out I don't like nearly as much anymore.

I agree! Last week I was on vacation and when we stopped at convenience stores along the way I realized I've become a huge pain in the a** because I couldn't choose a snack and kept thinking how I'd much rather have (insert food I love to make/buy now that fits well into my macros) instead of the chips or candy bars I would have loved a few years ago.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

Perhaps you should read it again?

Ha... got it...... I just love how MFP preaches moderation, even to those who can't 'do' moderation. I was surprised that you made it to page 2 without anyone else exhorting the rewards and downright necessity of moderation. I guess everyone else's reading and comprehension skills are better than mine. Or they just know when to keep their mouths shut. :huh:
  • Jaywalker_7
    Jaywalker_7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    LMAO....love this...
  • bootcamp85
    bootcamp85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    LOL.......Hilarious
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Bahahahahaha! This made me laugh so hard!
  • desweds
    desweds Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ha... got it...... I just love how MFP preaches moderation, even to those who can't 'do' moderation. I was surprised that you made it to page 2 without anyone else exhorting the rewards and downright necessity of moderation. I guess everyone else's reading and comprehension skills are better than mine. Or they just know when to keep their mouths shut. :huh:

Ah! Got it.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    238281__UNOPT__safe_animated_text_gif_spoiler-s03e12_50f13860a4c72d4916000f78_51167e6aa4c72dce9e00072f_whistling.gif.gif
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    LOL, a day brightener for sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!