Replies

• kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    This is spectacular! :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • QuestEngine
    QuestEngine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had to abandon/drop-off most of a 24-pack of Cokes in the office break room this week. I'm sure they'll find good homes.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    LOL :flowerforyou:
  • shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Very funny.
  • nlmillervt
    nlmillervt Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    For once I can say LOL and mean it completely literally!!
  • swonn
    swonn Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    So loved this!! :happy:
  • betternette
    Options
    Well written! Thanks for the laugh and the visual. HA!
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Those damn Pepperidge Farm booty calls!!!! :-)
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I like to have a rendevous once in a while maybe every blue moon! :wink:
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :drinker: :blushing: :cry: Awesome!!!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. They put the "crack" in cracker... Can't go near those damn Goldfish. Ever.

I had a bad breakup with Cheetohs. Every now and then they try to start something with me, but I have to remind them that I've found someone else. Maybe someday, but probably not. The oily, dissatisfied feeling in my stomach is a grim reminder.

At least they got to split the cab, right? :laugh:
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I really hate when I go to indulge in what used to be one of my favorite things, only to find out I don't like nearly as much anymore.

I agree! Last week I was on vacation and when we stopped at convenience stores along the way I realized I've become a huge pain in the a** because I couldn't choose a snack and kept thinking how I'd much rather have (insert food I love to make/buy now that fits well into my macros) instead of the chips or candy bars I would have loved a few years ago.

So True!
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Goodbye Pepperidge Farm Double Nantucket Dark Chocolate Crispy cookies. Oh baby, you know you're tasty - and we've sure had fun over the years - but I've moved past you. Don't get me wrong - this morning was fun, especially with that sexy Creamy Jif making our threesome - but after it was done you just laid there, just all heavy and oily and overly sugary, and you left me feeling stuffed but unfulfilled.

Look. I was weak. I was driven by memory, not where I am now. I just hadn't seen you for a while and I thought we could maybe get back together in a moderate, adult way. I thought we could sit on the sofa and just have a little pecking. But no. Like always we went all the way. I was wrong - you and I were always a toxic mix. I guess I needed our quick toss in the kitchen this morning for me to truly - pardon the pun - digest that.

Sorry. That was cruel. Please don't get upset. You know there are zillions of folks out there who crave you. You'll find another, but just not me. So yeah, you really need to go - I'm going for a run and I don't want you here when I get back. Do you mind sharing a cab with Jif? Thanks. All the best.

Well done!
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I totally freaked out and thought Pepperidge Farm was closing up shop.

Can I have these cookies?!?! I mean, it's a sin to throw them out.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hilarious!!! :drinker:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Well played Sir, well played.
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I needed that laugh and boy can I relate, haha!
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Maybe you can have a rendezvous or a quick round the block with 1 of these scrumpdillyumptious
    Popchips Sweet Potato (23 chips or 1 oz) is 120 cals which is like slightly more than 5 cals each
    Private Selection Belgian Almond Thins have 18 cals (for 1) 1 Toll house cookie has 90 cals
    Not trying to tempt you for a sloppy seconds to your 1st loves or anything :flowerforyou:
  • abelcat1
    abelcat1 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    This was the most inspiring post I´ve read in a long time. Clever, funny, surprising, kind and supporting. That´s the way to approach the relationship many of us have with food. You lifted my spirit this morning. Thanks, I needed that so much!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!