Options
    ok i messed that up my current weight it 231
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,955 Member
    Options
    Last week I was 0.5 lbs away.

This morning, 4.5 lbs.

SIGH.

I think it's time to threaten that scale with a sledgehammer...
  • LynndaMaree
    LynndaMaree Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    37.4 away from One*der*land.
  • changingL1sa
    changingL1sa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    About 30 pounds away. I would love to get there by my birthday at the end of March.
  • jeholian
    Options
    I have 5 more lbs to go!! I'm trying not to focus on those 5lbs because I feel like it will make it WAY worse. It has been a long time coming (My highest was 273 when I started MFP I was 263) and I know it will be so emotional when I get there. I wanted to be there by the time I go visit my family the weekend of October 18th and the weekend I run my 5K but I'm trying to take that pressure off. I just broke a mini plateau so it's nice to feel closer!
  • jeholian
    Options
    Just got there today started out at around 248 in January and weighed in today at 197.6

We're twins! I started (this time) at 248 in January and weighed 196.6 on Sunday. First time I've been under 200 in at least a decade. Still in disbelief I actually made it.

Amazing congrats to you both!
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Twenty pounds away. I -will- be there well before this time next year!!
  • dexlyn813
    dexlyn813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    5lbs to go....:)
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    21 to go and on a MISSION to get there after sitting pretty at 225ish for the last 9 months (halfway point maintenance). SEE YOU LATER 200's! :)
  • randomworldgirl
    randomworldgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    On Tuesday, I weighed in at 203.4. Getting very close :)
  • msdivat67
    msdivat67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started off last year 31lbs away. Now I am 24lbs away and in the last 2 weeks have stepped up my game. I am DETERMINED to get there by 12/31.
  • mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 18lbs away and I can't wait till I see that one in front
    haven't seyears ago since I was a freshman in high school.
    About 5 almost 6 years ago.
  • TMM211073
    TMM211073 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I started my journey on the 15th November 2012, weighing 321lb.... I hit ONEderland on the 22nd of January this year.

No matter how far it may seem, you will get there if you just keep going.... I'm now only 3.75lb away from my 153lb goal weight.

Never stop trying, because as long as you're trying - you're not failing.

Good luck xXx
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    You'll get there!! :-)

I have been at this for a long while, so I hit onederland back in January, but boy did I hate it last year at the holidays because throughout Thanksgiving and Christmas I was bouncing around between like 202-206 and thought I would never see 199 on the scale!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone for all their loses. So many people are soooo close, to onderland. It will be the first time in about about 16 years, to be in the 100's. It will only be the beginning, I'm planning on getting back to the size I was, for most of my life, somewhere between 135-145. I just need to be patient. To all of you, I wish you continued success, no matter what hundredth you trying to reach. Thanks for the support.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I want to keep watching this thread and watch everyone cross over! TOM for me so probably won't happen this week's weigh in. Hoping for next week!
  • mom2_4gr8kids
    Options
    I want to watch this thread, too. So exciting being so close to that magical number!

I started at 243, down to 201.9, hoping to be in onederland by the end of the week. I haven't seen a one at the beginning of my weight in more than 7 years! Good luck, everyone!
  • txcraftr
    txcraftr Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have not been in the 100's in about 40 years. Have 30 pounds to go, down from 325 pounds. If I get real serious I think I can get there by January 1, 2015. That is my goal anyway. Good luck to all of you.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    @mom2- you are my MFP twin, lol.

I started at 240 myself, and I estimate its been 7 or 8 years since I've seen a 1 as the first number on the scale.

I stepped on today- 200.0. Yes, point zero. Grrr!

NOTHING I could do would change it to 199.9. And trust me I tried everything, hahahaa.
    I'll try again later in the week.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I am a little over 60 lbs away. It's been about 7 or so years since I've seen Onederland. Acouple of weeks before August, I wasn't in Twosville, either. I will try to stay on track. Onederland! Here. I. Come.