FML

Options

Replies

• in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    I don't have any booze in front of me and I'm still at work.

FML :sad:
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    This is the 76th day I've had to go through without my husband. I will never see him in this life again. I'll gladly swap with you.

Many hugs and condolences
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Mudd-butt
    Yes it's all funny at first then it cools down and SGR!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile, in Furgeson...
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I can't even believe the hate I got on this, it was just supposed to be funny little things that are making your day crappy.

But seriously, to the woman who's husband passed, I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    TIL don't eat shampoo and then tell the internet about it.
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have a book of FML-moments! Like when I accidentally forgot to put a skirt on and went to a police deparment to do a presentation. I had a slip on at least. I was mortified and presented with a coat wrapped around my waist. FML!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I can't even believe the hate I got on this, it was just supposed to be funny little things that are making your day crappy.

Some people are just negative, unhappy people regardless of the circumstance. Don't worry about it.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

Some people are just negative, unhappy people regardless of the circumstance. Don't worry about it.

I think some people don't get the internets and what "FML" is all about. And others are just douchey.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I thought it was funny and got the idea! People can be mean!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

I think some people don't get the internets and what "FML" is all about. And others are just douchey.

Wait, What? Stupidity in a forum?
  • MscGray
    MscGray Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I just got screwed over by my best friend, who should have been forced to stay at work, but did some back room shady dealing with another co-worker that caused me to be forced to stay instead. So now instead of getting off at 2pm, I have to stay until 6pm and then get back up and come back to work from 2am - 2pm tomorrow....and then work 6am - 6pm again on Sunday.....3 12's in a row, and very little sleep is NOT my idea of fun!! She is such a jerk face!
  • Tbaby1514
    Options
    I thought it was funny and got the idea! People can be mean!

Agreed, glad someone around here has a sense of humor!
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    This is the 76th day I've had to go through without my husband. I will never see him in this life again. I'll gladly swap with you.

Just wanted to offer you a *HUGE HUG* So very sorry for your loss.
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    I walked into the shower with my glasses on
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I went running this afternoon down the road from my house without a house key...and my husband went to work and locked the doors...
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I made a nice dinner. Lemon butter chicken, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies. Aaaaaaaaand cue the eldest child choking and gagging because there's too much lemon. Yeah, it was lemony but it wasn't Death by Lemon like he was making it out to be. I ended up rinsing his chicken off in the sink just to shut him up. My sippy cup is a wine glass. Hello, pinot noir.
  • Tbaby1514
    Options
    I have never felt that marriage was easy, but lately it's been downright difficult.

Next we'll be shaking hands and patting each other on the back when I leave for work each morning.

Makes going to work seem like an almost useless thing to do sometimes.

The rest of my life seems to be okay though :)

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope things work out in your favor and you both find the happiness in each other you once had.
  • Tbaby1514
    Options
    I made a nice dinner. Lemon butter chicken, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies. Aaaaaaaaand cue the eldest child choking and gagging because there's too much lemon. Yeah, it was lemony but it wasn't Death by Lemon like he was making it out to be. I ended up rinsing his chicken off in the sink just to shut him up. My sippy cup is a wine glass. Hello, pinot noir.

Hahaha your son sounds like mine!
  • Tbaby1514
    Options
    I went running this afternoon down the road from my house without a house key...and my husband went to work and locked the doors...

This has happened to me. My neighbor's had hired a new landscaper who didn't know me, and he called the cops! What's worse is that I had left my wallet in my car, which my husband was driving, so I couldn't show them my i.d. with my address on it. I was arrested for breaking into my own house. :laugh:

My husband still doesn't let me live this down.